Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ignoring the dipper that you responded to, so, don't have a clue what the scruffy twat said - I do like your answer though ;)
You and me both but I can guess he will be bleating how unfair VAR is towards liverpool and that he has "facts" to prove it.

Love it, the very reason I stay here
shouldn't use VAR to cheat so much then, should you? Serves you right.
..Although I cannot for the life of me see how the VAR decisions that "we" have had for or against us this season or other seasons, has to do with City letting my City heavy fantasy team down last night.
I am ignoring the dipper that you responded to, so, don't have a clue what the scruffy twat said - I do like your answer though ;)
...Thats like falling out with your siblings and throwing a huff and refusing to speak to them directly and getting your mum to tell me that I am a verminous, bin dipping, cultist.
You and me both but I can guess he will be bleating how unfair VAR is towards liverpool and that he has "facts" to prove it.
...Doesn't that imply that you think that all the decisions "we" have had have been fair? Sorry i shouldn't have put a question mark as I appreciate you are unable to respond.
But, VAR is what it is, fucked up and not doing the game in general any favours. Although it's not VAR itself its the rules and the way they are interpreting them.

Had a dipper accountant (not scouse) in work today and some of his classics included.

Still got 30m of the Coutinho money. (I took the piss)
They are gonna get 15m for that player they bought from Preston who's never been seen again. (As Above)
They are getting 80m for Mane. (We ended up agreeing half of that was more like it)
They do not have to sell and have a 150m ready to go. (We agreed they did and 150m was bollocks)
They have a relatively young squad. (A quick google proved him wrong)
Without the injuries and with the fans they would have took us. (If my Auntie had balls etc...)
Bayern Munich are the only elite club left. (WTF)
City's squad is bigger. (Obviously told him not bigger just better)

All in all I've met worse dippers but even the semi normal ones are full of shit.

Had a dipper accountant (not scouse) in work today and some of his classics included.

They are gonna get 15m for that player they bought from Preston who's never been seen again. (As Above)
They are getting 80m for Mane. (We ended up agreeing half of that was more like it)
They do not have to sell and have a 150m ready to go. (We agreed they did and 150m was bollocks)
Without the injuries and with the fans they would have took us. (If my Auntie had balls etc...)

All in all I've met worse dippers but even the semi normal ones are full of shit.
A semi normal dipper ??????

And he calls himself an accountant?? The mind boggles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.