Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to say. The lad has a good record from his U-17 days & his loan at Swansea. Strikers always fetch a premium over defenders and Sheffield United are short of goals so will be more desperate. No idea how much time was on his contract. Also we don't know if that reported £23m is made up of conditional clauses.

The deal that did arouse my suspicions was that £60m sale of Oscar to a Chinese club by Chelsea. The sale price determines how much profit the selling club can report and Chelsea showed a healthy profit on that deal. I was convinced Abramovich must have paid the Chinese club some money under the table so they could bump up the price.
Thanks for the answer I was in scandal mode hoping for some meady stoff about Liverpool mabey later . I just know that they are dodgy.I can feel it.

Impossible to say. The lad has a good record from his U-17 days & his loan at Swansea. Strikers always fetch a premium over defenders and Sheffield United are short of goals so will be more desperate. No idea how much time was on his contract. Also we don't know if that reported £23m is made up of conditional clauses.

The deal that did arouse my suspicions was that £60m sale of Oscar to a Chinese club by Chelsea. The sale price determines how much profit the selling club can report and Chelsea showed a healthy profit on that deal. I was convinced Abramovich must have paid the Chinese club some money under the table so they could bump up the price.
So is it possible teams are disguising equity funds as transfers? Similar to how we were accused of doing with sponsorships?

The difference is stark.

If we'd lost at Burnley with Delap missing the penalty you'd have seen pep on the pitch holding him and geeing him up.

Klopps reaction to Brewster's miss his face looked like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. He was a gonner after that. I wish the kid well and hope he scores a hat trick against the cunts.
But they are like one big family apparently, unless someone makes an error like Brewster or Karius and then it's You'll always walk alone

i think its a good deal for sheffield utd if they get a hungry young player wanting to prove people wrong
but will the media will leave him alone and not question his every miss like sterling got at city ?

but my puzzle is why the media are not questioning liverpool and klopp about selling their youth over spending on jota
manchester city get so much stick when a youth player leaves, even phil foden was pressured to play or get game time somewhere else because they say city will always buy players before youth is given a chance

The difference is stark.

If we'd lost at Burnley with Delap missing the penalty you'd have seen pep on the pitch holding him and geeing him up.

Klopps reaction to Brewster's miss his face looked like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. He was a gonner after that. I wish the kid well and hope he scores a hat trick against the cunts.

the lad had a great record at youth levels both with liverpool and england so why klopp never give him more of a chance ? klopp was always saying he would give youth a chance before going to the market ? but Brewster never really got a chance after that miss pen and its killed the lad chances at liverpool

what rumours are these ?
I was only going on a few posts prior to my response. I know nothing and have read nothing.
But with this COVID you really never know.
Once again it is going to be all about the money, the TV contracts etc.
OK, it was at a lower level with Orient, and not as much testing but it only takes one person breaking a "bubble" and you could see whole squads decimated.
International break and players flying 1000's of miles also going to add to the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.