Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it against the law to go to international duty ?
The players are in two bubbles their family and the club now they form another bubble with a load of players from all over the world or different bubbles. What could possibly go wrong ?!

Could a club refuse to release players stating the risk in a pandemic ?

Slightly of topic in here
Law has nothing to do with it, just plain old common sense.

Personally think the European competitions should be put on hold until things vastly improve.

Personally think the European competitions should be put on hold until things vastly improve.

Yea I knew that was just being abit sarcastic ;) I agree it doesnt make any sence to play internationals it just puts the players at more risk now.

Yea I knew that was just being abit sarcastic ;) I agree it doesnt make any sence to play internationals it just puts the players at more risk now.
The only way to stop/ slow down this pandemic is to close borders and fight it within the countries, but the way the world runs , that would be impossible.

It’s almost “unreasonable” for them to play matches since they have 2 players out. Didn’t see much concern when we had just 13 senior players. Pray for Liverpool.

What is the threshold point ? I havent seen anything in the press/media. I thought the pandemic was to be treated the same as a pulled muscle injury etc.

So we now lots of footballers flying all around the world meeting up with others, than they all fly back 'home' straight into their family and club bubble without a self isolation. This could all go seriously wrong , complete madness.
My nephew has just come back from a foreign tour, before he can see his family etc the army make them all self isolate for 14 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.