Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust the cunts. They could be super spreading through the league.

No way will the PL award other teams points against them for the Rona. Teams like us and West Ham will be though.

Reactions: dom
Mane tests positive, fortnights isolation. Fit to resume after the international break, what's the problem? What's the chances several teammates need to self isolate too?
Wouldn't surprise if all of a sudden they have a mass outbreak which miraculously clears up after the international break so they aren't penalised for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dom
So, using Leyton Orient as a precedent, if Livarpool can't raise an 11 man team from their squad, do the points go to the opposition together with a 3-0 scoreline in their favour?
Fully agree, there has to be continuity, albeit in a different competition.
What is good for Orient should apply to liverpool or any other team. Whether it be experienced professionals, reserves, U23, clubs can still put a team out (although not sure about restrictions about squad registration).
If you put "the kids" out and get hammered 5-0 then so be it....
Pondered some more after my abortive post...and if us mere mortals in every day life have to go on to put food on the table or keep a roof over our heads, then surely football can go on.
If football gets shut down on the basis of public health then surely we have to make the hard decision to go back to a national lockdown.

Thanks for the answer I was in scandal mode hoping for some meady stoff about Liverpool mabey later . I just know that they are dodgy.I can feel it.
Of course they're fucking dodgy what are you talking about?
They've hacked us (well, we're the only victims to our knowledge) they tapped up Van Dicky so bad they had a complaint had to apologise and end interest in him(Then signed him anyway!) they've got the most atshmatics in the league, constant dodgy decisions & support from the officials, they get to screen the PL chairperson.
Not the mention their parent company are found to have cheated numerous times in baseball as well as their sponser laundering money for terrorists.

What more evidence do you need? And I wouldn't even mind but none of this is accusatory they all actually happaned and in the public domain!

Last edited:
When Mane elbowed Tierney in the snotter, last week(yellow of course), I wonder if he picked up a bad dose of virus.

So we now lots of footballers flying all around the world meeting up with others, than they all fly back 'home' straight into their family and club bubble without a self isolation. This could all go seriously wrong , complete madness.
My nephew has just come back from a foreign tour, before he can see his family etc the army make them all self isolate for 14 days.
How do they do that? Special accommodation in barracks? Married men might live on the camp. Are they not allowed to see their families a short distance away?
My own nephew was sent home early doors in the outbreak because the courses he instructs on were cancelled. So hes had a lot of extra leave. Hes earned it over the years though. I am trying to envisage a unit coming back from abroad itching to get home but am confident they will obey the rules better than many footballers - and the wankers we see out on the piss.
(Wave to our Steve)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.