Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah has tested positive for covid 19. Awaiting results of 2nd test at melwood. I've heard of false negatives but can you get false positives?

You can, but false negatives are much more common.

If he really has tested positive it’s extremely likely he’s got it.

Salah has been training with the team. The news about COVID is just twitter rumors.

Keep hearing blues aim an inhaler joke/accusations at LFC players....what do we know?
The insinuation is clear.Liverpool players have been declared asthmatic because certain medications associated with the condition can also be used in the sporting arena to gain advantage.

I call bollocks,because surely no manager would allow such disgraceful behaviour to take place.......

The insinuation is clear.Liverpool players have been declared asthmatic because certain medications associated with the condition can also be used in the sporting arena to gain advantage.

I call bollocks,because surely no manager would allow such disgraceful behaviour to take place.......

apparently/allegedly they are putting a team in the Tour de France next year.

Of course they're fucking dodgy what are you talking about?
They've hacked us (well, we're the only victims to our knowledge) they tapped up Van Dicky so bad they had a complaint had to apologise and end interest in him(Then signed him anyway!) they've got the most atshmatics in the league, constant dodgy decisions & support from the officials, they get to screen the PL chairperson.
Not the mention their parent company are found to have cheated numerous times in baseball as well as their sponser laundering money for terrorists.

What more evidence do you need? And I wouldn't even mind but none of this is accusatory they all actually happaned and in the public domain!
Spot on, pal!

And let’s not forget, instead of punishing the people responsible for hacking City, they promoted them and nobody said a dicky bird about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.