Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No desire to see any player injured and hope it is not too serious.

I can recall reds singing and laughing when Coleman broke his leg but I wont go that low.

They seemed to have missed seeing their own players dirty antics today.As for Everton, Richy was an idiot, Pickford was a bit nuts, and Mina got away with a dirty arm.

As for the amazing moaning coming from them... oh do Fuck Off
For the last three seasons we've had pundits and Liverpool fans practically screaming for teams to get stuck into City. I don't believe Pickford intentionally went into the tackle to hurt him, but after some of the horrific challenges and injuries to our players from teams following that advice, I can't say I have much sympathy for your neighbours. It's just a pity you didn't turn them over.

tenor.gif

On Sky Sports News banner, Liverpool contact Premier league to seek clarity over VAR decisions in Merseyside Derby draw
questioning failure to penalise Jordan Pickford’s challenge on VVD and also seeking clarity on which part of Mane’s body wad deemed offside for disallowed goal

cheeky bastards after all the decisions they had in the last few years, arrogant tosser.

You surely cannot be surprised - the cunts believe that every decision should go in their favour , exactly like has happened for a considerable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.