Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point.

Plus, Wellbeck didn't make such a dramatic reaction to his foul.

We all know that Klopp coaches his team to go down under the slightest of touch.

Henderson came across as a bitter and entitled prick during his post-match interview on MOTD: when asked about his foul on Wellbeck "that wasn't a penalty"

He then berates VAR and said "I'd rather play without it".

Play without it?

Didn't hear him say that last season.

Strange that don't you think?
He'd rather play without it when we turn up at Anfield - a compliant ref can ignore Dipper handballs 'n offsides!

BBC reporting Edersons reaction to seeing the Jimenez head injury, has the following truth twisting:
‘The Brazilian who, suffered a head injury in a game himself after colliding with Liverpool's Sadio Mane in 2017’

colliding?!?! He was kicked in the head!
They are a fking joke, revered around the world,deluded c.nts.
How can managers pass this off a true comparison,
I only hope am around when they got to be self sufficient.

Great point.

Plus, Wellbeck didn't make such a dramatic reaction to his foul.

We all know that Klopp coaches his team to go down under the slightest of touch.

Henderson came across as a bitter and entitled prick during his post-match interview on MOTD: when asked about his foul on Wellbeck "that wasn't a penalty"

He then berates VAR and said "I'd rather play without it".

Play without it?

Didn't hear him say that last season.

Strange that don't you think?
I can only guess,there's a antidote after using the inhaler that they suppose to use,
Play along with our spouting shit ethos or you dont get it,when we fk you off..

He'd rather play without it when we turn up at Anfield - a compliant ref can ignore Dipper handballs 'n offsides!
Yeah, there was someone on Twitter claiming that Liverpool have had more decisions overruled by VAR than any other team, seemingly oblivious to the fact that all that proves is that they get more dodgy decisions from referees in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.