Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit odd a tv station halfway across the world would get news on it first though isn’t it?
I read that apparently Nigel de jong spoke to van dykr personally and that was their source. Was from a reddit comment so take that with a large pinch of salt

No desire to see any player injured and hope it is not too serious.

I can recall reds singing and laughing when Coleman broke his leg but I wont go that low.

They seemed to have missed seeing their own players dirty antics today.As for Everton, Richy was an idiot, Pickford was a bit nuts, and Mina got away with a dirty arm.

As for the amazing moaning coming from them... oh do Fuck Off
I think their moaning is cover. They are in denial that Everton are currently better.

Whilst the irony is fucking magical and their outrage only makes it sweeter, there’s a semi-valid point. They should be made to clarify the reason for not sending off Pickford. Officials never seem to have to answer for their major fuck ups and this was most certainly that.

Its amazing that Utd and Liverpool hate each other because they have got so much in common, both think the game owes them something. Very much cut from the same cloth them two.
They don't mate. Its the most manufactured rivalry in professional sport.

Their owners have made millions out of this rivalry ever since they dreamt it up in the 80's

Whilst the irony is fucking magical and their outrage only makes it sweeter, there’s a semi-valid point. They should be made to clarify the reason for not sending off Pickford. Officials never seem to have to answer for their major fuck ups and this was most certainly that.

EsPN journo has said that VAR didn't look at the challenge.

It couldn't have been a penalty beacuse it was offside.

If viewed as violent conduct or serious foul play, it could have been a red card. It looks to me to be the type of challenge that would be a sending off according to how things are reffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.