Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played truant for the Coventry game (the Quarter Final) and the Semi (Plymouth). It was during the days of power cuts. Couldn't believe we lost to Wolves in the final with Law, Marsh, Lee, Bell, and Summerbee.
I was at the final. I was young with father and gutted.

Marsh had a dodgy cartilage, kept pushing it back into place if I remember. So disappointing. Marsh set up Richards for the winner. Their keeper Pierce had a blinder

I played truant for the Coventry game (the Quarter Final) and the Semi (Plymouth). It was during the days of power cuts. Couldn't believe we lost to Wolves in the final with Law, Marsh, Lee, Bell, and Summerbee.
Didn't Marsh miss a sitter to equalise. Bit hazy the memory now. Remember coach broke down on M6 and we all hitched lifts to Wembley then got bladdered as we stayed overnight.

That's Liverpool's season over if Van Dijk has done his ACL.
Could be their Laporte moment, not even half a dozen games in and their main man is gone. We'll see how this pans out, but future results may just prove how fucking brilliant City have been after serious injuries to key players.

Got some sympathy for Van Dijk but none for Klopp. He wanted VAR even though it's killing the game because he knows 99% of the time itll benefit them so he has to suck it up on days like today when the 1% go the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.