Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched parts of that documentary and OF COURSE they managed to make the global pandemic about themselves. But the worst part was right at the end when one of the ladies they interviewed said "they won 96 points, one for everyone who died that day" ... I swear to god I was sick in my mouth. What a shit house club

Just watched parts of that documentary and OF COURSE they managed to make the global pandemic about themselves. But the worst part was right at the end when one of the ladies they interviewed said "they won 96 points, one for everyone who died that day" ... I swear to god I was sick in my mouth. What a shit house club
They truly are a sad club
Victimpool
Worst fan base out there

The Beeb are a disgrace. Blackburn, Leicester our domestic treble - no documentary. Those scum - roll out the red carpet. BBC sport is full of Dipper vermin falling over themselves to lick their arses.
Beeb is full of the glory hunters who loved them in the 80s
Gotta remember they have waited 30 yeArs to actually be good
They now have to milk every last bit

I didn't watch it for that very reason.

Seeing as she brought it up, 94 people died that day.

Didn't watch it but I'll wager gobshite for hire Margaret Aspinall and Tony 'Heysel apologist' Evans made appearances?

eerrrrr.............

xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #10042 on: Today at 10:38:55 AM »

Quote from: royhendo on August 18, 2020, 10:16:48 AM
I do have the occasional look to see how their obsession with us is going - it really is a cult and any poster that ever tries to stray from the mantra and say anything objective is quickly pounced on by the rabid pack

I say their obsession with us - and that is what best describes the City thread on RAWK - the fuckwit that posted that bollocks is a mod it seems and there were so many following posts from his fans falling over themselves to lickspittle

What I find to be really weird behaviour is their ever so desperate need to convince themselves that we CITY fans are desperate to be like them - they have a need to convince themselves that is the case - it seems to be their coping mechanism. That we just think that they are a bunch of self-entitled and delusional wankers is not a narrative they could cope with.

Here is an example of such behaviour - which was a response to another long and rambling load of bollocks about CITY 'not being worthy':

"Spot on! Great post!
I think deep down the city fans know what their club are. They see us growing organically and surpassing them in winning the league and the big one, and they desperately wish their club could’ve done it the way we have . Our success ,and the way we’ve achieved it , reminds them that the way Man City have achieved success is immoral and corrupt. They know they’re being used by their rulers for sports washing and while they accept that for the trophies it brings , I’m sure it does leave a bitter taste in the mouth for the genuine fans. They can’t let that show however, so they disguise it by aiming their displeasure at the one thing they wish their club was- Liverpool, a true giant of the game doing things the right way and getting the plaudits we deserve for doing so."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.