Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Genuinely hope Pickford has some kind of horrible event in his family the fucking little twat.”

just grabbed this off RAWK.. lovely bunch.

I was at the final. I was young with father and gutted.
I was devastated. Couldn't get a ticket. The only City Wembley match I have missed since 1969. Listened on the radio and watched the TV highlights. We battered them. I was more upset by the Wolves game in 73 than when we lost the FA Cup to Wigan when we played shite and deserved to lose (though Spurs 81 was also bad)

Liverpool captain Henderson suggested VAR officials "bend the lines" to disallow goals.

"It must be offside with VAR, it's what everyone wants," Henderson said after his injury-time effort was ruled out.

"I think they bend the lines sometimes to make it offside. I'm not sure how they do it, I've seen it before.

Henderson best get fucked for this

maybe the lines were bent last year for all the offsides they benefited from... wankers
He's right though. Those offside lines are absurd. The equipment is not fast enough to accurately measure a player's position. VAR is a joke. Liverpool have benefited in the past but that decision today was terrible. The culture with officials is to find a reason to chalk off goals. The offside rule is supposed to be about stopping players deliberately gaining an advantage. These marginal calls are against the spirit of the game. They are killing football...for all fans. We have suffered more than most.

“Genuinely hope Pickford has some kind of horrible event in his family the fucking little twat.”

just grabbed this off RAWK.. lovely bunch.
Nice, those red scousers. Has Pickford’a house been burgled yet? They have history to for robbing players homes.

...Robertson could have gone as thought that looked abit off even if his actions were caused by him beign pushed and falling.
Funny how a nudge in the back caused him to lean back and lunge both of his feet forward into the calf/heel of an opponent, the human body reacts in weird ways sometimes doesn't it ;)

Last edited:
No desire to see any player injured and hope it is not too serious.

I can recall reds singing and laughing when Coleman broke his leg but I wont go that low.

They seemed to have missed seeing their own players dirty antics today.As for Everton, Richy was an idiot, Pickford was a bit nuts, and Mina got away with a dirty arm.

As for the amazing moaning coming from them... oh do Fuck Off

it looked like Robertson lunged with a 2 footed tackle & then played injured, VAR missed that also. James took a lot of late kicks, quite amazing what commentators see & don’t see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.