Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little squirt on BBC Breakfast with just the one suit and single pair of shoes
says that Leeds win puts them above Liverpool and then apologises for stating that fact. Not sure who is he is apologising to but FFS!!

Earlier today I was flicking through my phone and I saw a story about a lifelong Liverpool fan dying 5 years after being attacked. Even though it was the Dipper Echo I clicked on the link as that is terribly sad news.
It didnt say which match he had been to just that he had been in a pub after an away game when he was viciously assaulted and never recovered.
I found it strange that they mentioned right at the end that Cambridge United also passed on their condolences.

A lot of you may have seen the other thread in General Football about.... yes you know what I am talking about.
Can the echo sink any lower ? Was it just clickbait to call him a Liverpool fan (apparently he was born there) or do they now steal other peoples tragedies to wallow in grief ?
As scummy journalism goes that has to be one of the lowest.

Name this plane .
4a62dbf098daae7d9b1af47df590e6e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.