Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some scousers we’re trying to associate themselves with Maradona on Twitter. There was even a Maradona shirt left on a seat at Anfield!

Why can’t they just accept that people die and that they don’t always have to be part of it?

Maradona candles flying out of B&M in Bootle apparently.

I used to meet Kenwright quite a bit via a mutual friend. You couldn't meet a nicer man or a more ardent Everton fan. But he's the last person you would want to run your football club. I believe Everton's demise was because he clung on for too long. In my view fans are almost always rubbish at running football clubs because they make too many emotional decisions.
He's like Marco Silva and Roberto Martinez. Good intentions, but not what we need and overstayed his welcome (tbf, Silva was sacked at the right time but Bob should have gone after that horrible derby, if not West Ham). I will say he's better than that prick Johnson though. I'll never forgive him for Joe Royle leaving.

Given how many of our fans would rather have Duncan Ferguson in charge than Ancelotti, there is something to be said for impartiality (although obviously you don't want clueless twats like Venky's or Ashley).

I see some scousers we’re trying to associate themselves with Maradona on Twitter. There was even a Maradona shirt left on a seat at Anfield!

Why can’t they just accept that people die and that they don’t always have to be part of it?
Totally this. They are a very, VERY odd and bizarre bunch

You mock, but proof (if it were needed) that the Coutinho money IS a bottomless treasure trove of obligations....

From BBC......
Barcelona could move for Liverpool'sSenegal forward Sadio Mane, 28, or Netherlands midfielder Gini Wijnaldum, 30, after a clause in the deal which took Philippe Coutinho to the Nou Camp expired - had Barca signed another Liverpool player they would have had to pay an additional £89m. (Star)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.