Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep you have something, it is called ventolin, puffs all around before you play , boosts lungfunction and lets you run about for 45 mins ,then some more,allegedly

Ha cheating shits, given the snow fiasco i am not surprised, never heard a dipper me tion the players are asthmatic

Are the fa or prem looking into it by any chance

You could be on to somethiing there Kaz.

My lad had asthma as a youngster and had to take a puff of Ventolin to be able to play a full game. Without it he simply couldn't manage it. Fortunately he grew out of it in his teens.

Prestwich Blue... you may want to contact Back Page Football about this...

Captain Mauser says:
September 3, 2020 at 11:55 pm
Nice to see all the Bluemoon paedos are viewing this load of old shit. @prestwichblue, you need your hard drive impounding, you old wrongun.
Just concentrate on not signing Messi, you council stadium dwelling cheats.

...come to think of it, maybe we all should since the libel extends to all of us...

You could be on to somethiing there Kaz.

My lad had asthma as a youngster and had to take a puff of Ventolin to be able to play a full game. Without it he simply couldn't manage it. Fortunately he grew out of it in his teens.
that is exactly what ventolin long or short acting does, it allows you to play a game with enhanced lung function , it certainly explains how their first eleven can do two intense seasons without faltering , allegedly

Captain Mauser says:
Nice to see all the Bluemoon paedos are viewing this load of old shit. @prestwichblue, you need your hard drive impounding, you old wrongun.

...come to think of it, maybe we all should since the libel extends to all of us...
What are supposed to have viewed?

Captain Mauser says:

I love it! Like I said, with cults, it's them against the imagined enemy. See bullet point 3, Persecution complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.