Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopps behaviour and appearance is increasingly manic.

Delusional cultist, finding it hard to cope with the pressure or someone slipping something in his tea?
Was probably told a few weeks ago that Panorama will soon be releasing a video detailing the outbreak of asthma in his squad last season...

Haha...good to see that the tone hasn’t changed much around here. Good luck with the season, gents, may the best team win. Still a two horse race for me but it’ll be much tighter this year. I’ll be surprised if anyone gets massively over 90 points. On a serious note though, let’s hope we’re all back in the ground soon, tellyclapping isn’t the same at all.

Haha...good to see that the tone hasn’t changed much around here. Good luck with the season, gents, may the best team win. Still a two horse race for me but it’ll be much tighter this year. I’ll be surprised if anyone gets massively over 90 points. On a serious note though, let’s hope we’re all back in the ground soon, tellyclapping isn’t the same at all.
Good morning Jobseeker!!!!!!!!

Micah has to toe the line if he wants to keep paying the bills.

Those who even dared to mention he might just become yet another paid for shill not that long back got called all sorts of unsavoury names on here.

Right on cue he delivers this.

Yes lets hope. Having thousands of actual people who saw an event with their own eyes live from within the stadium may make the VAR folk in their vans a bit more accountable. Clearly, they find it very easy to dish out penalties for the dippers

Yes lets hope. Having thousands of actual people who saw an event with their own eyes live from within the stadium may make the VAR folk in their vans a bit more accountable. Clearly, they find it very easy to dish out penalties for the dippers

I don’t think that either was quite as contentious as suggested, but that’s football. When there’s eleven goals scored, that’s far more indicative of an open match where teams have been piling forward rather than a decision changing the game. It was a great game to watch although both back fours will have been slaughtered by their gaffers when they got back in the changies. Long way to go though yet.

I don’t think that either was quite as contentious as suggested, but that’s football. When there’s eleven goals scored, that’s far more indicative of an open match where teams have been piling forward rather than a decision changing the game. It was a great game to watch although both back fours will have been slaughtered by their gaffers when they got back in the changies. Long way to go though yet.
Not like a dipper to exaggerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.