Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never quite understand how these Liverpool and United fans seem to know so much about their transfers in especially those from coming from Europe. . I dont have Sky or BT and my knowledge of players from foreign teams is from watching them live at the Etihad and on dodgy streams or in pubs for away legs (neither are ideal for sound or vision) international tournaments. So l admit I dont know much.
But Josh above and many others talk as if they know all about these guys but only after they sign them. You never see them saying we need a player like X beforehand.
Josh struck me as a knob when l saw his tweet and more so as l looked down his twitter line. He is a bloody yank and you have to wonder how much of the Pl and other leagues in Europe and their players he actually sees. Not much l guess.
I have just read that Liverpool are chasing a guy called Sarr from Watford. He hasn't caught my eye but Watford never impressmuch against City.
If Sarr does go to them just watch him rise to instant stardom with that daft sod josh and his like even if they know as little as l do.
To be fair, we see a lot more PL matches here in the US than you do in the UK. Every single match is broadcast live

from rawk, now I understand that everyone has an opinion, but I`d find room for KDB !

Stu Brennan from the MEN has posted his joint City/Liverpool team. Oh lordy.

Alisson

Walker - Van Dijk - Laporte- Robertson

Gundogan - Thiago - De Bruyne

Salah - Aguero - Sterling

Wow. Just wow. Walker over Trent, Gundogan!?!? over Henderon or Fabinho.
Sterling over Sadio is more reasonable but is it "snowing" in the MEN offices or something?

I suppose the MEN is just an accurate reflection of how deluded their readership is.

Funny as fuck and clearly click bait. I’d find room for KDB, with Aguero and Laporte getting games if they could blend with the rest of the team who would all be reds. Sterling’s a decent bench option but Walker? Apart from the simple fact that TAA is infinitely better, Walker is an awful footballer. Pep has a huge blind spot over that fella

from rawk, now I understand that everyone has an opinion, but I`d find room for KDB !

Funny as fuck and clearly click bait. I’d find room for KDB, with Aguero and Laporte getting games if they could blend with the rest of the team who would all be reds. Sterling’s a decent bench option but Walker? Apart from the simple fact that TAA is infinitely better, Walker is an awful footballer. Pep has a huge blind spot over that fella
Walker has been one of our most consistent performers over the last 12 months. TAA has had a better season and deserves recognition for that but not at the expense of putting Walker down.
He’d be one of the first names on the team sheet for me.

Last edited:
In the Fail today " Klopp's Liverpool smashed all manner of records as they ended a 30-year wait for an English league title. "

What records? It was City who smashed all manner of achievement records the season before.
Most dives on the edge of the opposition's penalty area that the referees deemed to be fouls?
Most fouls by a left-back going un-carded by a referee?

Walker is an awful footballer? Sterling a decent bench option? What fucking planet are you on?

Walker has been one of our most consistent performers over the last 12 months. TAA has had a better season and deserves recognition for that but not at the expense of putting Walker down.
He’d be one of the first names on the team sheet for me.

TAA is rated for going forward with great crossing ability that fits with Klopps longball style. He is being found out defensively. I prefer Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.