Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the footage but it will be deleted soon.

“This event could bury the painful memories of a year ago in Brussels”

Of all the things said about 39 innocent people dying at a game at the hands of these scrotes they thought the world would forget because of a FA cup Mersey derby. The world hasn’t forgot but it’s true the memories are buried.

You can see the charge at the turnstiles.

Them pesky Chelsea fans storming the turnstiles, no shame.

Of all the things said about 39 innocent people dying at a game at the hands of these scrotes they thought the world would forget because of a FA cup Mersey derby. The world hasn’t forgot but it’s true the memories are buried.

Ticketless???? Never

I remember seeing footage of them at Wembley at the 86 Cup Final.
Fans already inside were reaching over barriers from an elevated position inside the stadium and lifting ticketless Dippers by the hands into the stadium in their droves.
This was 3 years before Hillsborough and 1 year after Heysel yet the Hillsborough enquiry made some kind of statement in the report saying that Liverpool fans didn't have a history of this type of behaviour.
Am I missing something?
I sometimes wonder how many Dippers who sit on the Kop each year to remember Hillsborough demanding JFT96 were involved in the charge at the Juve fans at Heysel and later were at the back pushing in and crushing their fellow supporters stuck at the front!

Assuming the points gap remains the same (which is a big assumption) what kind of games are you expecting we have at Anfield?

Personally I am expecting a nervous Liverpool conscious of their vulnerability at the back against our high line hoping to hit us on the break with an attack that is recovering their own confidence. The key thing will be the Dias Stone partnership holding firm. If that happens I think we could be looking at a (dare I say?) famous victory.

Assuming the points gap remains the same (which is a big assumption) what kind of games are you expecting we have at Anfield?

Personally I am expecting a nervous Liverpool conscious of their vulnerability at the back against our high line hoping to hit us on the break with an attack that is recovering their own confidence. The key thing will be the Dias Stone partnership holding firm. If that happens I think we could be looking at a (dare I say?) famous victory.

I think they will try what they did last time and try press Rodri, he struggled taking the ball from the centre backs through the early stages of the last game at the Etihad. Everything went long and kept coming back at us, the longer that game went on the scousers ran out of steam. I was disappointed we seemed to both accept a draw at the end when we had them on the rack.

Prepare for the early onslaught from them, don’t vacate the full back positions and I think we have the personnel to create something the other end.

Cheers for that mate, I'm hopeless at downloading thing to here via my mobile.
Are you sure it wasn't Chelsea fans though? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.