Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will try what they did last time and try press Rodri, he struggled taking the ball from the centre backs through the early stages of the last game at the Etihad. Everything went long and kept coming back at us, the longer that game went on the scousers ran out of steam. I was disappointed we seemed to both accept a draw at the end when we had them on the rack.

Prepare for the early onslaught from them, don’t vacate the full back positions and I think we have the personnel to create something the other end.
Which is why Fernandinho still has to be first choice in the biggest games

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS, nearly every away match hundreds used to jib in, it was the done thing
Can't say I remember any myself but I was a teenager at that time.
I remember passing membership cards down the line or through gaps behind the big gates at the kippax to mates who didn't have one though and getting chased by stewards but can't say I saw any jibbing in.
If it was the done thing fair enough but I didn't see it myself.

Can't say I remember any myself but I was a teenager at that time.
I remember passing membership cards down the line or through gaps behind the big gates at the kippax to mates who didn't have one though and getting chased by stewards but can't say I saw any jibbing in.
If it was the done thing fair enough but I didn't see it myself.
i was a youngster myself , don't know about home games personally but im 99% sure it did, away games were rife for it

Assuming the points gap remains the same (which is a big assumption) what kind of games are you expecting we have at Anfield?

Personally I am expecting a nervous Liverpool conscious of their vulnerability at the back against our high line hoping to hit us on the break with an attack that is recovering their own confidence. The key thing will be the Dias Stone partnership holding firm. If that happens I think we could be looking at a (dare I say?) famous victory.
They will scream for the season to be ended due to Covid if you beat them

Knowing the way these work Dick Van Dyke has probably been furloughed, save them a fortune and as long as they keep his job open not against the rules !!!!!

Climbing in , paying turnstile lads, jibbing under or over turnstiles and doubling up (home and away)

You gotta have seen that
Can't say I did but I was a naive teenager at the time.
Used to have a season ticket so went to the st turnstiles at home and don't remember it at the away games I went to but I usually bought a ticket in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.