Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we beat them weekend that’s their title bid over at least.
Agreed, lets just give it to them from the first minute to the last, a heavy defeat would destroy them and especially Klopp.

Mentally the big, shiny toothed goon looks like he is about to go crazy, let's make sure it's Pep and the team that pushes him over the edge.

I've heard ex dipper pundits like Crouch, Hargreaves, and Owen blaming covid and the lack of crowds as a contributory factor for their decline. They are aware everyone is dealing with those circumstances aren't they?
Excuse me, you appear to be forgetting the obvious;

#Tellusnever - this means more.........

I will always remember the cocky scouse **** who was on a deck chair next to me in my hotel in thailand last Christmas. He was bragging how Liverpool were going to dominate for 5 years and there’s no chance any team is going to get near them. They won it that season, so he had a reason to be a bit cocky. But the fucker was so sure they were going to dominate English football and Klopp was twice the manager Pep is. Reminds me of the twat from the Anfield wrap.

Another domestic treble is on the cards for City with the possibility of the champions league, now that is domination.

They never know when to shut up.

1 League title in 30 years and their apparently going to dominate the league for 5??

Yeah ok lads.

Excuse me, you appear to be forgetting the obvious;

#Tellusnever - this means more.........
So so true, all the corporate bullshit that people buy in to, fanned by the media makes people go overboard when things are going well....and then you get the dips like last night.........

......or as I was pondering it, almost ever since the resumption last season.

Great start to last season which got us over the line and since then we have been bang average. Well not even average, inconsistent, or just plain poor.

City players are going to be champing at the bit to get at us on Sunday. I wonder if we should get some advice from "Big Sam", try and stay in it until mid way through the second half and try and catch you on the break and nick a goal!!!

Let's just say...I am not confident

Not sure they are collapsing. But certainly wobbling. Which is nice. Theyve been imajor njury free for a while. Now that their best are injured on defense, it reverberates across the whole squad.
Ive not got the numbers but their performance since the start of 2020 cant have been that great. They’d blown up before the first lockdown. Weren’t fantastic after the league restarted. Were ok ish early on this season but have imploded since mid Dec!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.