Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully understand all the jibes and dislike ( sometimes / often hatred) on this thread but I do find it funny the comments about VAR and refs already.
Whilst there may well have been a few "dodgy decisions" last year they were not the primary reason for the result of the season.
I see the biggest reason as Peps dithering with regard to cover at the back and your injuries.
Without that, and hopefully you solving that this season it will be a neck and neck race (again). Liverpool can only do what they can in their games, it comes down to other clubs to keep going. With City having the better and deeper squad, learning from the mistakes at CB, I make City favourites.

You find it funny do you..?

You say you fully understand the jibes, dislike and hatred of your club on here..

It's funny how Evertonians, Wolves, West Ham, Sunderland, Celtic, Rangers, Hearts and even Spurs supporters post on here and seem, on the whole to rub along..

I mean, come on you must know that your club is detested by all and sundry, not just on here..?

Why do you think that is..?

Is it because you have a monopoly of ex players at Sky and BT constantly blowing smoke up your arse..?

Is it because the media constantly blow smoke up your arse..?

It is because ex players like wannabe Ian Rush, Aldridge is constantly gobbing off in the media, predominantly slagging City off..?

Is it because, even in an empty stadium, the viewing public are forced to have to listen to your karaoke ditty before kick off..?

Is it because you are reffed differently from other teams..?

Is it because your club has mastered the art of looking down their nose at other clubs ..?

Is it because you have players like Robertson, Milner, Dick Van Dyke, Gomez and Trent Darby who are just not likeable..?

Is it because 'it means more' to your club than anyone else's club..?

Is it because everyone is jealous of your selective history..!

BTW, thanks for pointing out the failings of the best manager the PL has ever seen..

I'm sure if Pep's reading this thread he'll take your comments on board..

After all, you are by association, a most knowledgable fan..

Oh and regarding the 'few dodgy decisions' you copped for in your cut and shut title run in... I'd suggest you just got given enough to get you over the line..

Hope this clears a few things up for you..!

Last edited:
You find it funny do you..?

You say you fully understand the jibes, dislike and hatred of your club on here..

It's funny how Evertonians, Wolves, West Ham, Sunderland, Celtic, Rangers, Hearts and even Spurs supporters post on here and seem, on the whole to rub along..

I mean, come on you must know that your club is detested by all and sundry, not just on here..?

Why do you think that is..?

Is it because you have a monopoly of ex players at Sky and BT constantly blowing smoke up your arse..?

Is it because the media constantly blow smoke up your arse..?

It is because ex players like wannabe Ian Rush, Aldridge is constantly gobbling off in the media, predominantly slagging City off..?

Is it because, even in an empty stadium, the viewing public are forced to have to listen to your karaoke ditty before kick off..?

Is it because you are reffed differently from other teams..?

Is it because your club has mastered the art of looking down their nose at other clubs ..?

Is it because you have players like Robertson, Milner, Dick Van Dyke, Gomez and Trent Darby who are just not likeable..?

Is it because 'it means more' to your club than anyone else's club..?

Is it because everyone is jealous of your selective history..!

BTW, thanks for pointing out the failings of the best manager the PL has ever seen..

I'm sure if Pep's reading this thread he'll take your comments on board..

After all, you are by association, a most knowledgable fan..

Oh and regarding the 'few dodgy decisions' you copped for in your cut and shut title run in... I'd suggest you just got given enough to get you over the line..

Hope this clears a few things up for you..!
Any dippers reading that should now disappear with their tails between their legs never to be seen again. Perfectly succinctly put Bill

I fully understand all the jibes and dislike ( sometimes / often hatred) on this thread but I do find it funny the comments about VAR and refs already.
Whilst there may well have been a few "dodgy decisions" last year they were not the primary reason for the result of the season.
I see the biggest reason as Peps dithering with regard to cover at the back and your injuries.
Without that, and hopefully you solving that this season it will be a neck and neck race (again). Liverpool can only do what they can in their games, it comes down to other clubs to keep going. With City having the better and deeper squad, learning from the mistakes at CB, I make City favourites.

Understand these jibes you cheating asthmatic lying dope fiend:

That twat klopp has said Liverpool are “a different kind of club” to country owned clubs or clubs owned by oligarchs. You are right you lying twat.

We haven’t tried to steal money from the government covid pot.

Var has played its part in the mighty rise of scum fc.

Furloughing staff when you are owned by a billionaire.

I have never seen a more odious cretin than this adopted (scrounger) sorry Scouser. He has spent a shit load of money especially the last few years on dick van dyk, Alison,Fabinho,keta,salsa, mane to name a few.

Positive note: You have spent well and bought the league as every team has done in the past.

The 2020 media is face down in a pool of Scouse shit, impartiality is never in doubt.

I know we like to stay professional and have pride in how we conduct ourselves but there has to be a time when the gloves come off obviously not near a Scouser(thieving loveable rogues).

Hopefully some of my comments do not offend you and the Mods do not delete. Go and buy another Top with "this means more" on the back oblivious to the fact that you have now contributed to a money laundering operation.

As I say Degenerate Scum.

Anyone been on RAWK lately? I was on there recently, interested to see their reaction to KDB winning Player of the Year. To be fair, they accepted he was the best player in the PL last season.

Whilst there though, I was struck by their sneering attitude towards their rivals. Here are their new season thread titles for Everton, United and us.

Anyone else find this hilarious? No, me neither.

62ea89cd90e6bfe1d34655ac761dfb58.jpg
a1b293895a9ba70b525241b554b2e632.jpg
0ef58d268a3714361f66ffe1dc880a44.jpg
There's that famous knowledgeable sense of humour shining through again.........

Bollocks...they’ve been spending the Coutinho money since the 60’s, 70’s 80’s, 90’s, 00’s and 10’s don’t you know...
I don’t think Barcelona have even paid Liverpool all the Coutinho money yet, they’re so skint they can’t afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.