Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to Carragher in the background - Neville says he wants the noise as a ringtone I say its cruel to mock a man having a rectal examination with no painkillers

They're doing it unison, it's like a horror movie acapella with those two.

you can see, in addition to the shots, just 2 touches in our box after their pen, and you can see how we pinned them in our half and down the wings and they ended up playing the ball between themselves at the back not being able to release, which forced the 2 errors by Alisson. 94 touches between Alisson, Fabinho and Henderson after the penalty compared to 38 for Ederson, Dias and Stones.

View attachment 9994

It's the dreaded U-shape passing sequence. It's the absolute worst case scenario for any possession based team.

//It only took Man City 3 Billion pounds in spending, no fans at anfield, and all 3 of our senior CBs out for the season to beat us at home since 2003 lol

They literally have two world class teams at the moment because of their sugar daddy. We were the only thing close to stopping them from building a dynasty, and then this pandemic fucked us along with being frugal in the CB department.// Gems from Dippers

RAWK in proper coach wrecking meltdown.

If the title can't go to Liverpool, it's great it's going to an artificial club where it means sweet fuck all. Without oil money this club is in League 2.

Their team is built for this type of season. Soulless, crowdless football is absolutely the type of thing Pep has been dreaming of.

Congratulations to the TRUE asterisk champions. They'll be devastated if fans are allowed back in next season

Was only 2-3 months ago most City fans online, Twitter and Radio wanted Pep gone and were questioning the club giving him a new contract.
God they're a joke of a set of fans.

They claim we're a "artificial" club, yet before every game with them their fans are everywhere beforehand talking it up, saying how big a game it is and all that other shit. The moment they lose that crap comes out. Facts of the matter are without us & Pep their great side from last season never happens. We pushed them to that level, and the season before. Klopp and his muppet players say it all the time. So these moronic Liverpool fans should open their fucking eyes.

As for the asterisk on this season's title, funny they weren't saying that after they put 7 past Palace and were top, it's only a asterisk season cause they've fallen in a hole and will struggle to hold a top 4 spot.

They've had their run, I doubt Klopp can rebuild that squad, his history at Dortmund suggests he can't. He ran that squad into the floor, they're all injured after two years without barely a major injury so off to being irrelevant again for them.

I await the public statement, that they as a club condemn the utterly disrespectful behaviour of Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mané, and that they strongly are against any kind of cheating, including diving. And further more, that any of their players who tries to cheat during games will be punished, with hefty fines and forced to be educated in fair and decent behaviour.

I'm still as upset now as I was last night... and their action actually took away some of the joy I'm filled with from beating that lot.

Why isn't this high lighted in media? Why no "Ref watch", why no panel discussions about how blatantly awful it is, and damaging to the game?

Diving should be punished harshly, both player and club. Which other sport let's cheaters get away with it like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.