Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get their unrelenting loyalty to players. Salah is an absolute diving tosspot but I am yet to speak to a kopite who says "yeh he does go down easily". Richarlison is a theatrical whopper sometimes and if he dived and won a pen I would happily admit it and just be glad the ref was kind to us.

Salah and Mane can hold off 3 players with ease but any touch in the box and flailing arms and screaming but their fans will never admit it. Cult mentality
I've also seen Everton fans calling Richarlison out for diving. Me included. It's one thing that annoys me about him.

Noel Gallagher summed it up perfectly, they’ve flogged themselves for 4 years to try get to the top, got there and now they are spent, gone
I don't know if anyone watches F1 but Liverpool remind me of Nico Rosberg.

It took absolutely everything he had and more to win the championship (it took an immense toll on him), and he still wouldn't have done it if not for Hamilton having mechanical issues galore.

The major differences being that Rosberg had the opportunity to leave the sport on a high (which he smartly did) and also I like Rosberg.

I don't know if anyone watches F1 but Liverpool remind me of Nico Rosberg.

It took absolutely everything he had and more to win the championship (it took an immense toll on him), and he still wouldn't have done it if not for Hamilton having mechanical issues galore.

The major differences being that Rosberg had the opportunity to leave the sport on a high (which he smartly did) and also I like Rosberg.

well we were "Rosberg" last year, and bounced back, so I don't think it's necessarily accurate. They're just a year behind in their cycle compared to us.

Weird even for the City-obsessed Liverpool Echo, this. Would they have thrown bricks and bottles at him like our other coach?

View attachment 10065

To be fair if they had bricked your coach yesterday , Merseyside police would have probably praised them for sanitising the brick.

It’s not entirely a non entity to FSG & John Henry tho....it can go straight into John Henry’s account can’t it? ;)

No idea if that’s true, but it’s amusing if it is
Nah they already borrowed against it/ sold the debt with a bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.