Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about this:

The Twat decided to dive for the first tackle, then tried to pull out of the dive because he realised he wasn't in the penalty area. He then dived over stones' leg and threw himself to the ground.

CHEATING C*NT!!!

Absolute pair of chunts Salah & Mane, always have been, made for that horrible stinking cesspit of a club

Last edited:
Forgot about this:

The Twat decided to dive for the first tackle, then tried to pull out of the dive because he realised he wasn't in the penalty area. He then dived over stones' leg and threw himself to the ground.

CHEATING C*NT!!!

Lmao even if Sky won’t call it what it is, any thicko with a pair of eyes in his head can see what a pair of shit, cheating, diving cunts Mane and Salad are. Knew they are shit compared to City, so they set out with one aim, try to cheat to win. Thank fuck Pep doesn’t send us out there to do that, I’d stop fucking watching if we pranced about like fucking 5 year olds like those cheating sad cunts do.

Remember that episode of Porridge, the boxing one?

Mane & Salah would be perfect for a remake, both hit the canvas before a glove is lay.

"This means more cheating"

Forgot about this:

CHEATING C*NT!!!

I can’t stand them. I wouldn’t feel sorry for them if they got a bad injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.