Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can analyse the LotG till the muffins are on the table for tea, but after we have analysed every last sentence, clause, phrase, word, syllable, letter, smudge, the deciding factor in awarding the pen rests on the usual nonsense - contact (more Danny Muppet bollocks will be hard to find), hitting the ground, emulating a good shaped 'starfish' (Stevie would be proud!), perhaps a little yelp from the diver to indicate to the ref his sacred person had been assaulted, and whether the ref had stuck his Euro Millions lottery ticket behind a picture of Bill Shankly or the GPC! It's only the shame of not awarding a blatant pen that the rest of the PL ever get one. Could The Bottler really have ignored the foul on Raheem? Well, yes, 'cos we saw a blatant pen on Sergio down at Southampton a few seasons back that the panicking Corporal Jones adjudged to have been a dive.
Barms

I think it was a penalty but I cannot see why they cannot give out a yellow for the theatrics. I once, in a Northern League game, never gave a penalty for a similar dive even though he probably was fouled. When the assessor asked me why I had not given it I said that he had went down so dramatically I thought he was trying to con me. Assesor accepted this
Never a penalty. If you are a ref and you see that as a penalty then we really do have a problem

Comedy gold from RAWK:

"I was bit concerned, loads of people saying how good he is, but I don't see it. To me [Phil Foden]'s just an average skinny, stupid haircutted, ugly fucker who's fallen on his feet in a team of talented people. He scored a good goal, granted, but I scored one once at his age........"

Yeah, these the same people that rated Jordan Ibe.

Just listening to a Talk Sport interview with a fan and he's blaming the missing fans 'because they have more songs than City'

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love it!

Jason Cundy and whoever the other bloke is chewed him up. Funny!

He then went on to say that a Liverpool fan could be on Mars but he would'nt be alone (because of the song You'll never walk alone) que lots of laughing from them two!
Lockdown really has caused a lot more day time drinking

Comedy gold from RAWK:

"I was bit concerned, loads of people saying how good he is, but I don't see it. To me [Phil Foden]'s just an average skinny, stupid haircutted, ugly fucker who's fallen on his feet in a team of talented people. He scored a good goal, granted, but I scored one once at his age........"

Yeah, these the same people that rated Jordan Ibe.
I don't like Phil's haircut either, but that's probably just an age difference thing

I was actually thinking of another Aguero penalty incident (again against Southampton) but this time at St. Mary's.

The centre half tried to play / clear the ball and ends up just scraping his studs straight down his shin.

Anyone remember that or have I just made that up?
I remember it well-about 7 years ago? I think Sergio got booked as well

I'm still raging about that Ashley Young assault on Sergio that wasn't given. I'm sure that was what damaged Sergio's knee.
I was in the north stand that day and it happened right in front of me. Absolutely clear as day and how the lino AND Atkinson both missed it is beyond me. Never seen so many people in our block go beserk at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.