Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more you watch it the more it's not a penalty I agree. Salah trys to push Dias away first so commits the first 'foul' , Dias than touches Salah who goes down like he has been shot. Would Dias have got the foul if he had thrown himself backwards and to the ground.
Everyone would have said Dias needs to be stronger there, yet a forward can do it and get rewarded.

Salah is a cheating little **** but I guess is playing to the rules and piss poor ref'ing. It needs stopping if this was coped in Sunday league every match would finish in a punch up
It's an unfair contest because the rewards are so different. Dias goes down it could end up in a goal against. Salah has nothing to lose by going down. Especially as the refs no longer book players for diving

If they take the option to sign Kabak at the end of his 6 month loan, Klopp would have spent half a billion pounds on players. Are they planning on an open top bus parade? Will the media even notice it? Or is it still coming out of the Coutinho money?
They're still spending the Robbie Fowler money, and the last ten players were bought with Steve MacMahon's transfer fee.

If their goalkeeper was suffering from the cold then why did he pour his cold drink over his head?
Surely with all the billions they got for Coutinho they will have equipped all their goalies with double-sided insulated water flasks which, naturally, when yer goalie's feet are being subjected to hypothermia, yer can gently pour the contents over his head, instead of giving it a wobble.

Anyone see Klopp going to Madrid in the summer.
No. I reckon he could justify Munich or Germany at this stage of his career and his record would look decent.

Managed the team he played for into the top league and kept them there.

Took on a big club in Germany and toppled Bayern for a period of time.

Moved to another country, won the league and European Cup with them.

If he stays much longer at Anfield and doesn’t maintain the last two seasons, he risks ruining his reputation.

I simply don’t see Barca or Madrid as the types of clubs that will allow a manager time to build as he was afforded with Liverpool.

No. I reckon he could justify Munich or Germany at this stage of his career and his record would look decent.

Managed the team he played for into the top league and kept them there.

Took on a big club in Germany and toppled Bayern for a period of time.

Moved to another country, won the league and European Cup with them.

If he stays much longer at Anfield and doesn’t maintain the last two seasons, he risks ruining his reputation.

I simply don’t see Barca or Madrid as the types of clubs that will allow a manager time to build as he was afforded with Liverpool.
Agree, the German national job or Bayern.

Penalty
1S2G7o.gif

Dive
lhTPvQ.gif
I was actually thinking of another Aguero penalty incident (again against Southampton) but this time at St. Mary's.

The centre half tried to play / clear the ball and ends up just scraping his studs straight down his shin.

Anyone remember that or have I just made that up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.