Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying this thread Manchester City the only team in the world who dont cheat don't dive and come by their billions because the owners are honest and have a plan for football domination
Whenever City do cheat and dive, which isn’t anywhere near as much as your pathetic lot, we are pulled up on it by all and sundry... and we dig out our players about it too. At the Etihad, it is a common occurrence to hear a fan shout “get the fuck up you soft ****, we don’t want none of that here!” when a player dives or feigns injury. Have a look at the Cancelo thread from last season and see the posts moaning about his shithouse mard arse bollocks. Look at the reaction in the match day thread for the penalty we got at home to Fulham, after Sterling’s dive. Our own players, legends, have even been boo’d by us (see post about Yaya a few pages back).

We don’t stand for it and don’t brush it under the carpet.

We hear, endlessly, about our owner (not plural, the Sheikh is one bloke) and his [unsubstantiated] links to all sorts of slanderous bollocks. The gutter rats in the press are always banging on about it.

Yet, how many have ever brought up the utterly dodgy fuckers you have as your main sponsor? A group that literally laundered money for terrorism. It’s barely ever mentioned. Ever. The name has been on your shirts for a few years now and is plastered all over the stadium, yet nobody says a dicky bird about it.

Enjoying this thread Manchester City the only team in the world who dont cheat don't dive and come by their billions because the owners are honest and have a plan for football domination
af98c1e34d1594ab6d6b714f306a1d40.gif

I can honestly say I can only remember 1 incident where I gave a pen. The amount of abuse I got from the defenders was as bad as Dean probably gets.
A PL assistant once told me he asked Dowd at half time why he did not give a pen for 2 pulls on Sergio's shirt in one instance. Says that Dowd says "it was not enough of a pull to sell as a penalty".

If you watch it again carefully you will see that Salah actually initiates the contact. He gets beyond Dias and then he (Salah) fends him (Dias) off. From the view behind the goal it seems that Salah actually has hold of Dias’ shirt when, or shortly, Dias takes hold of his arm. So yes, Dias’ pull is a penalty offence, but that was immediately preceded by a foul by Salah on Dias.

I don’t understand that at all.

Whenever City do cheat and dive, which isn’t anywhere near as much as your pathetic lot, we are pulled up on it by all and sundry... and we dig out our players about it too. At the Etihad, it is a common occurrence to hear a fan shout “get the fuck up you soft ****, we don’t want none of that here!” when a player dives or feigns injury. Have a look at the Cancelo thread from last season and see the posts moaning about his shithouse mard arse bollocks. Look at the reaction in the match day thread for the penalty we got at home to Fulham, after Sterling’s dive. Our own players, legends, have even been boo’d by us (see post about Yaya a few pages back).

We don’t stand for it and don’t brush it under the carpet.

We hear, endlessly, about our owner (not plural, the Sheikh is one bloke) and his [unsubstantiated] links to all sorts of slanderous bollocks. The gutter rats in the press are always banging on about it.

Yet, how many have ever brought up the utterly dodgy fuckers you have as your main sponsor? A group that literally laundered money for terrorism. It’s barely ever mentioned. Ever. The name has been on your shirts for a few years now and is plastered all over the stadium, yet nobody says a dicky bird about it.
Be careful. This idiots a keeper, just feed him one fact a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.