Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah Richards, writing for the Daily Mail -
" If Liverpool win the title this season by clear daylight once again, we will be talking about the greatest team in Premier League historyhistory".

He has sold out to get a job,shame

I fully understand all the jibes and dislike ( sometimes / often hatred) on this thread but I do find it funny the comments about VAR and refs already.
Whilst there may well have been a few "dodgy decisions" last year they were not the primary reason for the result of the season.
I see the biggest reason as Peps dithering with regard to cover at the back and your injuries.
Without that, and hopefully you solving that this season it will be a neck and neck race (again). Liverpool can only do what they can in their games, it comes down to other clubs to keep going. With City having the better and deeper squad, learning from the mistakes at CB, I make City favourites.

I fully understand all the jibes and dislike ( sometimes / often hatred) on this thread but I do find it funny the comments about VAR and refs already.
Whilst there may well have been a few "dodgy decisions" last year they were not the primary reason for the result of the season.
I see the biggest reason as Peps dithering with regard to cover at the back and your injuries.
Without that, and hopefully you solving that this season it will be a neck and neck race (again). Liverpool can only do what they can in their games, it comes down to other clubs to keep going. With City having the better and deeper squad, learning from the mistakes at CB, I make City favourites.
Var and Oliver is why you won games you were struggling in last season and so it begins this season,don't insult us with your fake city are favs

i always thought Laporte was blagging that injury

Micah Richards, writing for the Daily Mail -
" If Liverpool win the title this season by clear daylight once again, we will be talking about the greatest team in Premier League historyhistory".

Didn’t take him long

Is the new handball rule unclear? Mark Clattenburg says Oliver was correct in awarding it, Keith Hackett says incorrect. How can it be that two former referees can view the same incident and reach a totally opposite view? It's not as if there is any dispute about what happened, it's just a completely different take on the rule. Somebody, somewhere surely has the definitive answer.

I’m tempted, I am definitely tempted to bite, but...nah, fuck it. I have zero patience with dipper fans and I’ve served bans on here because of my dislike of them. I’m letting this one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.