Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned above that you’ll see us playing differently next year, Klopp isn’t afraid to mix it up. For example, whilst we still press hard, the first two years or so, especially up top, were that on another intensity level. When he brought in major defensive reinforcements, the style changed again. When the full backs came into their own, it changed again.
My own take is that he knows from watching you over the last few seasons is that three seasons is maybe too much to stay at the standards being set. Plus teams that have managed to stop the flank threat have nullified us to an extent. No better time coming off a big pot than to bring someone new and different into your side. Keeps your first eleven and your rivals on their toes.
Long story short, expect far more play through the middle of the park with us next year.

Will any of this be due to the 63% of your players who are allegedly asthmatics puffing furiously on Ventolin inhalers to increase their lung capacity?

I hate to say it but the recruitment of Thiago Alcantara is a masterstroke ! How come we have not made any bid, him and Keven in the midfield would have been immense ! 30 MM£ in this day and age is an excellent deal given the indisputable quality of the player.

Will any of this be due to the 63% of your players who are allegedly asthmatics puffing furiously on Ventolin inhalers to increase their lung capacity?

Somebody else mentioned this the other day, I hadn’t the foggiest what they were on about. Looked it up and it seems up to a third of PL players are asthmatic. Surprisingly high figure in my book, didn’t think it’d be so common. There’s no actual evidence that so many players from us are suffering, it’s a throwaway line in an argument that makes zero accusations. There’s a link to it further back.

9a5c6dae3e0242c5bf7e21dc83605f6f.jpg

He walked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.