Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we went out and signed jota I can’t say I would be at all arsed or enthusiastic
Not saying he is a bad player but wolves didn’t put up a fight
Let them do their thing, we just need to concentrate on resolving our own issues

Man speaks with forked tongue

He's a liar and he knows what he is doing. To suggest that Liverpool "invest what they earn" and other clubs (obviously Chelsea and City) don't is just dishonest. He knows full well that both Chelsea and City are fully sustainable and invest what they earn. We have just been through the CAS hearing which cleared us of overspending as far back as 2012 when we were investing hugely. Nowadays we make profits and are fully compliant with FFP.
Klopp is just feeding the false narrative and spreading poison between the clubs. The impact of his comments is played out violently by his thuggish fans whenever they play City. One day it will result in a supporter receiving serious injuries. He disgusts me.

Ah, you’re a bit late to this party, it was resolved a while back if you can be arsed to search the posts.
And the VHS shout is a weird one. We’ve got stacks of VHS, DVD and Blu Ray coverage yet I wouldn’t say the same stacks up your side. No worries though, it’s a lovely day so enjoy your weekend.
You can have this one for free to add to your collection. On a par with Stan and Ollie at their finest.

We have people on here sounding as if they are ready to throw the towel already before we have kicked a ball because we have players missing and because Liverpool have signed a couple of players.
FFS.
Robertson suggesting St Marcus will get a standing ovation at Anfield. Take about an unholy alliance forming with those in red.

This 100%

Get behind your team and do the fecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.