Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the great moments we’ve had recently, winning a trophy after 30 years, winning the league after 44, the Aguero goal, smashing every record in the premier league, 100 points etc etc etc...
The very last thing I wanted to do was go and gloat on a united or scouse forum.
Which tells you everything you need to know about the liverpool fans who come on here when they win but are conspicuously absent when they lose.
They're a needy bunch who crave reassurance that they really are so wonderful, special and amazing on a level and in a way we have never seen before. Remember This Means More.

F699C90C-0461-442F-A295-67AA8707D78F.jpeg

> Misplaced Passes
> Bad First Touches
> No Defensive Ability
> Conceding Penalties
> Shirt Sales

Last edited:
Apparently we’re already 18 points behind Liverpool, lads.

Might as well give it to them now.

5ac28da9-40ad-4ae6-aa0a-9c14acd5efd2-jpeg.2690

Attachments

• 5AC28DA9-40AD-4AE6-AA0A-9C14ACD5EFD2.jpeg
    5AC28DA9-40AD-4AE6-AA0A-9C14ACD5EFD2.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 323
New season, same jammy bastards. Two pens so far, one opponent pen missed, one opponent sending off and one opponent keeper fuck up for the umpteenth time. Yep Liverpool have started their season, unbelievable.

Whilst that is true and it is very odd how many keepers fuck up agaisnt them. They looked solid enough to me

Let’s make sure we get the win tomorrow and then get serious in the market

Only just now finished watching hendo's pass that led to the sending off. Been on repeat since the game finished as I couldn't believe how he managed to transcend football. Hope I can get a vasectomy reversed so that I can have another son to call him Jordan. Gonna put a clip of the pass on a dvd and give it to my dad for christmas. It could be his last one so I want to make it extra special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.