Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird how they make such a big deal about their players getting injured and teams not respecting their players. they hardly showed respect to toure as he left the field. cheering as he was stretchered off no less. they have very short memories, listened to one of them slagging us off on local radio and saying if the same thing happened to an everton player as VD the evertonians would cause murder- guess they know all about that

From RAWK
"Pickford will be scared to leave his house. Hopefully."

Let's face it, Jordan Pickford has gone from being hated by Liverpool fans and disliked by Evertonians to being hated by Liverpool fans and a secret cult hero among Evertonians.

The official Everton account will wish van dijk well, the fans will say its terrible on the surface but we all know they'll be loving it really, especially with the circumstances and how mad Liverpool fans went about the var decision.

Let's face it, Jordan Pickford has gone from being hated by Liverpool fans and disliked by Evertonians to being hated by Liverpool fans and a secret cult hero among Evertonians.

The official Everton account will wish van dijk well, the fans will say its terrible on the surface but we all know they'll be loving it really, especially with the circumstances and how mad Liverpool fans went about the var decision.
The cherry on the cake is Everton are above the vermin.

Hes one of the biggest cunts in football.

Just an unashamed Liverpool fan, but unlike someone like Micah he doesn't freely admit to being biased.

He even opened a rant about fans not being sympathetic with "I'm not speaking wearing my Liverpool hat..." Could have fucking fooled me.

Oh this is beautiful. They had it so lucky last season. Their fans are in full blown meltdown.

weird how they make such a big deal about their players getting injured and teams not respecting their players. they hardly showed respect to toure as he left the field. cheering as he was stretchered off no less. they have very short memories, listened to one of them slagging us off on local radio and saying if the same thing happened to an everton player as VD the evertonians would cause murder- guess they know all about that
I think we can all remember the scouse serenade of an unconscious Ederson after he had "got Mane sent off" - and then he was fit enough to play in midweek. But that's their "fans". I'm sorry for VVD as for any player with such an injury and it doesn't affect our chances of winning the title because they depend entirely on us and how we play. As for LiVARpool (even after yesterday!) they've looked as vulnerable as they were at the end of last season even with Van Dijk and Matip and Gomes are very likely to struggle with such a high line and two attacking backs. Let's hope anyway!

Very bad news for Van Dijk and the Dippers who will look to buy another cb in the next window imo considering they have only Matip, Gomez and Fabinho (who has filled in as a cb)

Very interesting to see how they cope without him as Gomez has been poor this season and Matip is just returning from a long injury. Their defence has been leaky already this season and without both Alisson and VVD, I think rival teams can look to exploit this in the coming weeks.

VD is a huge loss but i reckon it will be nearer 2 months out than 8. They are hurting at the moment and it's lovely to watch. Sometimes VAR goes for you and sometimes against you.The decision against Mane was marginal, even without VAR it may not have been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.