Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for the lad tbh it's the feckin cult that I hope start chuckin themselves out of Windows at the news..feck me the swan Vesta sales will be on the scale of Diana's funeral

From BBC Sport site re VVD injury:

The news will frustrate Liverpool even further because Everton keeper Pickford escaped punishment for the terrible tackle that inflicted the damage. Liverpool did not even get a free-kick.

Correct Everton did, for the offside which was the first offence. Had there been no offside I wouldnt have argued with a penalty for the foul and a card for Pickford. They are the rules they and everyone else signed up to. Doesnt make it morally right, but hey ho

VD is a huge loss but i reckon it will be nearer 2 months out than 8. They are hurting at the moment and it's lovely to watch. Sometimes VAR goes for you and sometimes against you.The decision against Mane was marginal, even without VAR it may not have been given.

2 months lol?

Batman had to come here and protect the Liver Building in case they los

View attachment 4046
Breaking news as Batman refuses to come down from the Liver building

Standers by claim to hear him muttering "Pickford didn't even get a yellow for that, He should go to prison, VAR is fixed, eVARton, he's gonna be out for the season, rip Van Dyk, we should protest the government till we get our 3 points back, Augero should be banned for life for sexual assault, I just want Allison back"

Klopp has to carry some of the blame for dicks injury as he has flogged him to death, he hadn't missed a league game since he joined them

Just posting the links to the article in my original post, think it has been posted before as well.

Very interesting article about the methods liverpool are using, and why he believes they have very little chance of winning the league this year, as the damage being done to their players when following the regime they appear to be following, can be career threatening and have long term health effects if used beyond the two year cycle it can be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.