Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried about myself. I have never and don’t consider myself a narcissist, but.... I’ve just listened to 606 and a woman ( who frankly isn’t old enough to know better ) was almost in tears about Van Dijk, I’ll be totally honest, it buoyed me and made me feel warm inside. Wrong innit? Or is it...?

[/QUOTE]
Full kit w@nker no surprise. The cult just can't help themselves and their reaction and pathetic bleating is totally expected.

Some of their fans need a reality check and using Harry Enfield's phrase need to calm down.

just found this gem on RAWK,they really are ill.....

There was a 50/50 challenge between Mane and Digne in the 2nd half where both had their legs raised, both looking at the ball and both clattered into each other with high feet, yet only 1 of them got booked. As a result of that I have raised the matter with the Kick It Out campaign as I think Michael Oliver needs to justify that the decisions he made on Saturday weren't due to a racist bias. This is not a frivolous action, racism should not be tolerated in any form and has no place in society, but I think Mr Oliver needs to justify that his decisions were not based on race or colour and so hiding behind the referee's privilege is not an option for him and he needs to explain his actions both on the Mane booking and the lack of action against Pickford (both incidents involved white against black, both times he found in favour of the white player).
Surely to fucking God that's a wind up???

He'll be back after xmas just watch. He got subbed and walked off. I really don't think it as bad as the dippers will have us believe. But what it will do now is guarantee that that every close decision will come out on liVARpools side by the FA for fear of being sued by the "victims" 20/20 party

He'll be back after xmas just watch. He got subbed and walked off. I really don't think it as bad as the dippers will have us believe. But what it will do now is guarantee that that every close decision will come out on liVARpools side by the FA for fear of being sued by the "victims" 20/20 party
Leroy walked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.