Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant.
It's what they do; in specific areas, ALL match.

They can play a bit and they've got a lot of energy, but, all this "grinding out" results, and scoring at important moments shit is just....

...well, shit!

When they get into the general vicinity of the area and are facing an organised defence they ALWAYS move the ball centrally and then draw the challenge (in soooooooo many ways) and then they ALWAYS take a tumble, often with a scream, ref buys it, dangerous free-kick with quite a few candidates for taking it is not ALWAYS the outcome, but the benefits outweigh the possible repercussions. 100% "tactical", they do it so many times per match.

When they get in the area, and often before they've even assessed whether or not they can get a shot off, they initiate contact (in soooooo many ways) and ALWAYS take a tumble, often with a scream, ref sometimes buys it, penalty. Again 100% tactical and they have two of the "world superstars" (in this particular field) in their ranks.

Wow! They've scored late again! Look how they've "ground out" ANOTHER win. Fcuking-blah-blah-blah!

Their defenders do the scream and insane "jump in the air" thing too (ALL but Arnold to my eyes) to get out of sticky situations. The most frustrating thing (as a viewer and as a player too probably) is that the ref keeps giving them. Consistently. It's so obvious and so fcuked up!

Team of diving cheating cvnts ALL over the pitch for me, "give it out a bit, invite it back, take a tumble"-merchants, almost to a man, and that view was only cemented further into my mind after Sunday. How they have the audacity to moan about a handball/penalty appeal (did they benefit from any/many of these during the early season "OPERATION STRANGLEHOLD" new rule implementation model?) is "almost" beyond me, and then I remember....

.....Scouse cvnts!

TAA out for for four weeks. This I don't like. Time to really test this Liverpool can't win with any injuries theory (even though last season Henderson, Alisson, and Fabinho missed chunks of games but I digress).

Not sure I like the prospect of playing Vardy with a makeshift defense in two weeks, we might be in for a pasting unless we can make it a shooting match and keep them honest at the back too. At least we'll be rested so that should help.

TAA out for for four weeks. This I don't like. Time to really test this Liverpool can't win with any injuries theory (even though last season Henderson, Alisson, and Fabinho missed chunks of games but I digress).

Not sure I like the prospect of playing Vardy with a makeshift defense in two weeks, we might be in for a pasting unless we can make it a shooting match and keep them honest at the back too. At least we'll be rested so that should help.
You'll be fine, Pigmol has leaked the next round of results.

I'm sure Olivar will help you out.. He's your go to referee.

Here is the difference......sterling was fouled by being charged over when he ran into the dippers box, he did what you would do when cheating is not part of you psyche - he stayed on his feet and tried to keep the run going

However that same contact had it been salah or mane and they would have gone down like being snipered

It was even highlighted that he should have gone down- he wasn't lauded for trying to stay on his feet, he wasn't sounded out for keeping the spirit if the game in our country in check. And you compare their review of the walker mane incident.

The game has gone the way we were informed it wouldn't, like Italy like Spain where it us now common place.

It doesnt just ruin it for the fans, it means the art of proper defending is dead in the sand.

It needs changing and it needs changing quick - the FA arevthe ones who need to act but it is so ingrained now that I don't think it will ever get back to any kind of normal

Here is the difference......sterling was fouled by being charged over when he ran into the dippers box, he did what you would do when cheating is not part of you psyche - he stayed on his feet and tried to keep the run going

However that same contact had it been salah or mane and they would have gone down like being snipered

It was even highlighted that he should have gone down- he wasn't lauded for trying to stay on his feet, he wasn't sounded out for keeping the spirit if the game in our country in check. And you compare their review of the walker mane incident.

The game has gone the way we were informed it wouldn't, like Italy like Spain where it us now common place.

It doesnt just ruin it for the fans, it means the art of proper defending is dead in the sand.

It needs changing and it needs changing quick - the FA arevthe ones who need to act but it is so ingrained now that I don't think it will ever get back to any kind of normal
It was the same type of contact for the Mane penalty and the tackle on Raz.

The thing that really pissies me off is that I am all for playing the advantage and encouraging players to stay on their feet ,but surely the rule is ,if there is no obvious advantage played by carring on then it is supposed to be brought back to the original offence ,I.e.free kick to City on the edge of the box ,but they fu**kin
Played on !
I foolishly thought that this was the new VAR ruling when they do not look at the original offence until the ball has gone dead??
Foolish me!

game is bent

too many instances of these type of decisions in big games not to disprove this ?

just like last year at Anfield the rats have got away with it in a pivotal match against us ,which as we all know will go on to shape the season

I give up !

It doesn't matter how the rules are interpreted, the game in this country is fixed. Come rain or shine the redshirts will be given preferential treatment.

Long before the game has even kicked off, between them, the ref,pigmol and the var operatives, they know what they've got to do. It's indelibly stamped on their respective psyches, like the mantra from Animal Farm,"Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad." Only in this instance it's "Rags/Dippers Good, Everyone Else Bad."

TAA is shocking defensively so I'm not sure it's a bad thing him not being in the team against vardy. Also 2 of the 4 weeks are internationally which is handy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.