Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Dipper media will be campaigning for the asterisk to be added to the title winner, if it isn't their team.
bKnQ1aE.gif

I'm awaiting the media outrage over his stupid antics, you know like Phil got.

His club should be condemning him for going to a party in a pandemic, when everybody here is subject to the regulations we have, he should be with the Egypt squad and nobody else.
Have to say I fully agree. Even if it was his brothers wedding and particularly when there are so many "normal people" who have had their own lives turned upside down by this pandemic, the club and the media should be calling him on beign a dick.
Having a gathering like that at a time like this is simply not acceptable.

I'm awaiting the media outrage over his stupid antics, you know like Phil got.

His club should be condemning him for going to a party in a pandemic, when everybody here is subject to the regulations we have, he should be with the Egypt squad and nobody else.
Think we all know we'll be waiting a while for the media outrage.

I don’t wish Injury on any player, however, where the dippers (and rags) are concerned, I don’t wish em a speedy recovery either...
That **** Alexander whatshisname tried to take Raz’s calf off the other night at our place so he can get fucked as far as I’m concerned..

Happy to change my stance as soon as any of them cunts give a flying fuck about our players injuries...! In other words Never..!
Yeah, they were a disgrace when he Ederson was stretchered off against them a few years ago.

The entire away end, to..a...man, boo’d him off! What a set of cunts!

Yeah, they were a disgrace when he Ederson was stretchered off against them a few years ago.

The entire away end, to..a...man, boo’d him off! What a set of cunts!
The good thing about it was that millions saw the evil bastards on tv, booing off an injured opposition player. They would have seen the verminous çunts for what they are.

The good thing about it was that millions saw the evil bastards on tv, booing off an injured opposition player. They would have seen the verminous çunts for what they are.

That will never happen , the media beleive the sun shines out of the Kopites arse , funny , jovial little cheeky chappies , forgetting they were involved in two if the biggest football tragedies in history , resulting in hundreds of deaths of innocent people.
Dippers get a free pass from the media for every indiscretion , furlough , smashing up team coaches , hacking computers , shithousery diving players , shirt sponsors that launder money for terrorists , and f*ck all said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.