Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't listen to the anfield wrap. Redmen. Or whatever you are angry at.

Playing out of position is a necessity sometimes. I seem to remember a team in the English top flight that played their best defensive midfielder as centre back last season.

City has a better squad. And depth. Any way you look at it. It would certainly be possible to upgrade Milner. No argument there. But at the same time it's pretty nice to have a player that can do a decent job as left back, right back and midfield. Sometimes you have to settle with what you've got.

I'm talking about a spot in the squad, btw. I'm not even interested in convincing anyone if it has been a success. I'm just pointing out the way Klopp feels about filling the squad. He rather have Jones, Elliot or Williams in the squad then have two or three proven, first team backups.

I am a Dortmund fan. I don't read English media. But I'm sure you can give me lots of insight and "facts" about the Dortmund Klopp era.
What a massive liar and downright sad case you are petal.

Never heard of this before?
416f0e21d110265dfbf403fd5cfdb485.jpg

Amazed that fuckers on 80k a week ffs

Call me a sceptic, but I suspect Robertson will have made a full recovery by next weekend.
For once, I don't blame them for not wanting Robertson to play, with the way their defenders are picking up injuries. But I would much prefer if they were honest about it and requested withdrawal of their player.

Whatever happened to the rule about injured players not being allowed to participate in their club games if they are injured for an international?

For once, I don't blame them for not wanting Robertson to play, with the way their defenders are picking up injuries. But I would much prefer if they were honest about it and requested withdrawal of their player.

Whatever happened to the rule about injured players not being allowed to participate in their club games if they are injured for an international?
Don’t get me wrong, I think this whole international break is a farce so don’t really blame them either. Hopefully Sterling has done the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.