Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching premier league years 18/19. We’ve only played 13 games. After 20 games that season we were 7 points behind. I’ve never had chance to see that or reflect on it. Now that I have I hope it provides some perspective to those throwing the towel in already. City come good in the new year and we are well in the Title race. So pull your fingers out, stop moaning and get behind the fucking blue boys!!!

Just watching premier league years 18/19. We’ve only played 13 games. After 20 games that season we were 7 points behind. I’ve never had chance to see that or reflect on it. Now that I have I hope it provides some perspective to those throwing the towel in already. City come good in the new year and we are well in the Title race. So pull your fingers out, stop moaning and get behind the fucking blue boys!!!
Technically we cannot get behind the team and fans are irrelevant this season but I get your point about previous seasons ;)

We were 8th after 11 games in 2013/14 as well, just like this season.

And if we win the game in hand, we'll be 3rd after 14 games 5 points off the top, just like in 2013/14.

In all fairness after the first goal, Palace were the better team but decided to follow the city form of attack and screwed up 3 sitters the two dipper full backs were having a mare. Mane scores the second after Cahill fails to clear the ball and Palace down tools.
But come on all city fans should have a soft spot for Palace, oh the tears ;-)
I used to, until they tried to cripple Kevin during the 0-0 that ended our 18-game run of wins.

Sports personality of the year wank fest. But tbf when we ended our 40plus year wait Vinnie won SPOTY and they did a 10 minute piece on our title win. Right?

public service broadcasting at its best
Vinnie didn’t win SPotY, as it’s for British sportsmen and women, though he might have won the overseas award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.