Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been quoted saying transfers aren't his call. This could be a sign of friction with the board and a way of putting pressure on to release funds, but as we all know Jurgen doesn't agree with big transfer fees and isnt that kind of manager...OR maybe the Coutinho money has finally run out.

It will never run out, it’s like the leprechauns pot of gold.

Most of those could apply to this forum in the past 12 months to be fair
Maybe last season, yes.

but the precedent was set for how that season was finished - delayed but not cancelled, no fans, covid protocols, bubbles etc.

For the beneficiaries of those decisions, to then start wanting what every other clubs fans (generally) wanted to happen last year, now - just because they are drifting away from the top - is hypocrisy to the usual Liverpool standard.

I hope they kick each other to death
I want a real dirty game with horror tackles,red cards, and to top it off the dippers miss a penalty klopp looks to the heavens where Jesus pops his head out of the clouds and shouts fuck off you big teeth boggle eyed ****

Genuinely laughing out loud at that last bit- hahahaha, take a bow!!

I hope they kick each other to death
I want a real dirty game with horror tackles,red cards, and to top it off the dippers miss a penalty klopp looks to the heavens where Jesus pops his head out of the clouds and shouts fuck off you big teeth boggle eyed ****
Probably won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.