Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing is, these bus welcomes happen everywhere around Europe. Madrid fans always do them for the their big games all the time

They’re famous for them, in fact, it was on an advert once.

I don’t think European clubs would bat an eyelid at it happening at Anfield.

Liverpool’s ones are very small n’all. Paris had a bigger one outside the Madrid team hotel the day before their game, than Liverpool have for their ones on the day of the game:

I personally think City and our fans were far too soft about all this and can’t believe we still bang on about it like it was something serious. They were just throwing empty smoke bomb tubes and beer cans at a bus. Hardly the crime of the century. They did far worse at their own title celebrations last Summer.

...bit of a difference between home fans showing their support for their team, giving an intimidating noisy "welcome" with flags and colourful confetti, and blocking the route to slow the opposition's bus down so that their team's preparation is interrupted...

...AND...

...continuously bricking a bus for about three minutes which is full of sports stars who are about to take part in a sporting event...

IMO.

Last edited:
That’s my point, it did and we were but we shouldn’t have let it.
That is easier said than done.
We were set up ,it could of easily got right of hand.
Over 800 objects hit that vehicle, anything could have happened.

On the night, I was with you with my game face on.

I know this is old ground but I will never forget the cuntish behaviour of both the so called fans and the despicable blind eye shown by the police and security.
That club , more than anyone , should know how these things can quickly deteriorate out of control.

I have been bottled in a coach several times back in the day and it can be terrifying. I was on a coach in the 70’s going to Elland Road , we were bottled , bricked and a guy who went to my school was jumped , both his legs were broken which left the poor bastard permanently disabled.

The inside footage showed our security man trying to get out of the coach , can you imagine.

My newly found hatred for these lowlife scouse twats was well and truly cemented that evening and it will stay with me until I’m pushing up daises.

That is easier said than done.
We were set up ,it could of easily got right of hand.
Over 800 objects hit that vehicle, anything could have happened.

On the night, I was with you with my game face on.

I know this is old ground but I will never forget the cuntish behaviour of both the so called fans and the despicable blind eye shown by the police and security.
That club , more than anyone , should know how these things can quickly deteriorate out of control.

I have been bottled in a coach several times back in the day and it can be terrifying. I was on a coach in the 70’s going to Elland Road , we were bottled , bricked and a guy who went to my school was jumped , both his legs were broken which left the poor bastard permanently disabled.

The inside footage showed our security man trying to get out of the coach , can you imagine.

My newly found hatred for these lowlife scouse twats was well and truly cemented that evening and it will stay with me until I’m pushing up daises.
They're twats. The Slippy G season, they bottled our coach going back.

They won the game, were in pole position to win the league, and if I remember correctly, it was the Hillsborough anniversary. I could understand if we'd battered them or if it were United or some horrible things were said about Hillsborough, but they started acting like vermin on what should have been a great day for them. Pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.