Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Liverpool fans I do, a few examples of the respect/understanding they have for us and football in general.

Must be the shittiest semifinals I can remember, 2x arab oil, 1x russian oil and 1x "galacticos". Can't be bothered
:wanker
(Seems kind of fitting though, no fans and the wankers go all the way through)

Think that group of semi-finalists fits the theme of 2020/21.

Which oil club will win? Thrilling.

Well done UEFA. Finally have their wet dream semi finals. Financial fair play my hole.
Football is fucked.

Null and void.

It's a semi finals made of plastic

There isn't a chance in hell I'll be watching City PSG. That's not football

Hey UEFA, how does it feel knowing your flagship tournament is likely getting won by a team originally kicked out of it for cheating?
:wanker
Love the pain........love it.

Am moving house. a Bristol Rovers fan came round today to quote for removal..started chatting about football and the dippers.. was surprised to hear him say they are scum.. he mentioned Hillsborough and how wrong it was for the police to be persecuted for what happened that day..said to me it was a tragedy, but if fans werent trying to get in for nothing it may not have happened..could not argue with him. Sadly we live in a blame culture now. Sometimes the obvious stares you in the face but you can not say this as politically wrong. Always someone to blame ,but never a dipper.

If and I sincerely hope it doesnt , what happens if liverpool get all English clubs ban again due their behaviour.
Would other English clubs be able to sue liverpool ?3 times dont forget Roma

I cant understand how this is basically being ignored again. Twice in 3 years they have attack the away teams bus twice. Got a 17k and if to be believed a 22k fir last night.
Forget fines ban them from at least Anfield or the champions league fir a season.
The FA/premier league should be pushing for tougher punishment as it wouldnt look good if all English clubs get banned again. No top players coming the premier league etc.
Stop pussy footing around these vermin and deal with it

Nothing will be done till they seriously injure or kill someone.
If merseyside police have anything to do with it then nothing will be done.
Chucking bricks at a coach potentially can cause serious harm...look at the pictures, the window was smashed, a follow up brick could have killed him..it is grotesque how they get away with this..am totally sickened by their behaviour over the years and a total lack of a reasoned response from the media. Sorry to keep ranting about this, but a 20k or such fine means nothing..ban the twats for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.