Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
the big question with liverpool and united is where you go next ? both have lost the power and control and now on the floor begging forgiveness by both uefa and premier league. we all know city and chelsea and the others was pressured into signing and the fear of missing out all together

all them major bodies should take a long hard look at themselves and say sorry we are not bending over anymore
uefa and the premier league both did there best in making both liverpool and united a power house clubs, then they shit all over them when in need and take the ball home

lets hope all the dodgy officials and VAR advantage is stopped being handed out to both of them and let them start to earn points and wins ? both liverpool and united are in false places and should really be outside the top 4 on merit of quality. all them dodgy pens and dodgy VAR defo help get them points on board

next season i would like a clean slate by officials ? let liverpool and united fight teams like wolves palace wba villa newcastle and earn the right for points when the going get hard. STOP the free soft pens free kicks sending offs because of the name of the club

the big question with liverpool and united is where you go next ? both have lost the power and control and now on the floor begging forgiveness by both uefa and premier league. we all know city and chelsea and the others was pressured into signing and the fear of missing out all together

all them major bodies should take a long hard look at themselves and say sorry we are not bending over anymore
uefa and the premier league both did there best in making both liverpool and united a power house clubs, then they shit all over them when in need and take the ball home

lets hope all the dodgy officials and VAR advantage is stopped being handed out to both of them and let them start to earn points and wins ? both liverpool and united are in false places and should really be outside the top 4 on merit of quality. all them dodgy pens and dodgy VAR defo help get them points on board

next season i would like a clean slate by officials ? let liverpool and united fight teams like wolves palace wba villa newcastle and earn the right for points when the going get hard. STOP the free soft pens free kicks sending offs because of the name of the club
Tbh Liverpool have had some shocking decisions gone against them this season which makes them about even but United have got lucky all season .

Right I’m going to share this and you can take this as 100% legit inside info, but you’ve no chance of knowing where I got it.

Yesterday afternoon I got a message Jordan Henderson sent the prem captains. Again, I know how legit this is, it’s not friend of a friend stuff.

Players were talking about striking.

Henderson came back to them and said Liverpool’s players had discussed it, gotten advice from their lawyers and “our contracts are airtight, we’re handcuffed here”

Not only does that give you info into mindset of players, but it means Liverpool had known this was coming for years and worded contracts in such a way that players were in no position to act.
Can I post this elsewhere ? will not give away your user name or where this has come from

Tbh Liverpool have had some shocking decisions gone against them this season which makes them about even but United have got lucky all season .

the bin dippers injury to VVD cost them any chance in the league and no amount of help from the officials would help them this season so they have all back united

Like Liverpool weren't one of the ringleaders in all this.

I see Klopp was butthurt about the t-shirts AND Gary Neville making digs at that song.
By lashing out at others for daring to criticise the Super League idea, I reckon Klopp knew more about the whole thing than he's letting on. A couple of months ago when he was asked about it, he totally shut the whole topic down. I'm not saying he's totally in favour of it but he would've had to be living on another planet for the past 12 months or more not to know that the people he works for were one of the main drivers of the plan and I wouldn't be surprised if that scrawny-necked **** of an owner of theirs openly discussed it with him, whereas the managers of the other clubs were kept in the dark by their employers.

United and arsenal fans have always hated their owners, they know they are leeches. Liverpools owners are exactly the same yet the scousers have routinely ignored it. They've put money into Liverpool not because they want to win things but because it was needed to get them to a level where they can print enough money for themselves every year like the glazers.

It showed the last 2 summers when they failed to back their manager despite the biggest revenues in the world that year.

These are the owners that immediately furloughed staff,

these are the owners that tried charging the highest ticket prices in the league and forced their supporters to protest,

these are the owners that tried to trademark the word Liverpool ffs. They tried to legally own the name of their club and their city yet these fans have continued to pretend their owners are great.

Its going to be really interesting to see their reaction to this apology. I suspect they'll all go back to ignoring the signs whilst Klopp has them doing well then a few years down the line when they continue to siphon money from the club they'll realise their mistake
I cannot agree more with what you say.

It has taken this nasty power and money grab attempt to open so many peoples eyes. I know I have been guilty of just thinking everything was rosy. It is the small changes that get through that you dont notice that just start to snowball. The Arsenal and Man U fans have had it for years and grown weary of the constant chipping away at their club by the owners. The constant taking money out of the club with nothing really to show for it.

That slow awful slide to just being a "franchise club" or just a small part of a bigger empire that is really just a marketing and money making tool. You could level that charge at City, but there is that big difference, the fact that your owner doesnt just take out. He invests, in the club and the community. He sees the bigger picture and knows he will benefit more from building the club rather than just getting it to a level and then take take take.

Oh the joys of a global economy. I guess we have to accept some change but this ESL crap was just too much.

Sadly I can only see the greed monster coming back soon enough, The like of Perez & Agnelli will push the idea again but with slight tweaks to try and solve the issues that they faced this time. They will then sadly again be supported by the American business models who will then try and draw in others that they consider will boost (that horrible thing) "the brand", Those others coming on board for fear of missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.