Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahaha

View attachment 19814

When Pep said "Klanfield is a stadium like no other," he wasn’t being complimentary.

He has also said that he can’t see himself managing another English club.

Fair play for still turning up...........
It plays to my need (as I am sure that I have read on here numerous times) as a Dipper supporter for attention.

And I can now be like Daffyd from Little Britain and claim to be the only dipper in the village/forum...Although rest assured that I steer well clear of pvc and lycra as I dont have his body confidence!!!

It plays to my need (as I am sure that I have read on here numerous times) as a Dipper supporter for attention.

And I can now be like Daffyd from Little Britain and claim to be the only dipper in the village/forum...Although rest assured that I steer well clear of pvc and lycra as I dont have his body confidence!!!
Don't feel lonely matey, if / as / when you are top of the tree again this place will be flooded as per usual with the likes of Gregory Peccary 'just wanting to talk football' but accidentally ending up discussing human rights issues and FFP......... ;-)

This is appalling the thread almost falling off the 1st page which is appalling for European Royalty and a team and amazingly knowledgable fanbase "who just want to talk football", especially as ...it means more to us.
It is therefore my duty to post and provide you with a place to let off steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.