Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a female waste disposal driver who gave an interview on working in a male dominated environment for a paper. The Sun seemingly have copied the article almost exactly, without permission, but put a spin on it that shows her to be a trashy flirt.

Obviously she's going mental and I can see repercussions, but the comments on LinkedIn are dominated by 'YNWA' and 'justice for the 96', to the point that they've taken over the comments and her story is nearly lost.
Whilst the sun is undoubtedly a worthless rag, I dislike the hijacking of any event to bring attention to your own, especially when it's done with selective memory.

There's a female waste disposal driver who gave an interview on working in a male dominated environment for a paper. The Sun seemingly have copied the article almost exactly, without permission, but put a spin on it that shows her to be a trashy flirt.

Obviously she's going mental and I can see repercussions, but the comments on LinkedIn are dominated by 'YNWA' and 'justice for the 96', to the point that they've taken over the comments and her story is nearly lost.
Whilst the sun is undoubtedly a worthless rag, I dislike the hijacking of any event to bring attention to your own, especially when it's done with selective memory.
Bearing in mind they hate that comic as seen at Manchester airport where they put the free copies in the bin, why are they even on the sun's site ?

From that Echo article above ...
it's a group of genuinely good people. Wherever you look in the dressing room, from Andy Robertson, Jordan Henderson to Sadio Mane, you will see young men willing to go above and beyond to try and make this world a better place for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.