Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been corroborated by a reputable source that 20-odd Liverpool players are indeed classed as asthmatic? Liverpool fans are claiming this stat originated on Reddit. Has anyone actually got any links from better sources?
I’ve never seen a reputable source report it tbh. It’s just one of those rumours that is so widespread online that many people simply assume it to be true, even though that’s not necessarily the case. A bit like the accusation that City are guilty of “financial doping”. Only difference is that we have actually cleared our name in the highest court possible for that charge.

Luke Edwards from the Telegraph wrote in March 2021 that if we ended up winning the quadruple it would be bad for English football. Fast forward 12 months the same ‘journalist’ wrote another article saying that neutral fans should be cheering on Liverpools quadruple chase. Just one example
I think that was what she meant. And I don't get why neutrals 'should' support Liverpool. I resent being told what team to support.

Is this true? I have heard this many times but not seen official confirmation. If it is true then surely they would cheating in plain sight. Is this another “Jimmy Savile” situation where no one will challenge the establishment?
You never know but at the minute they are still fresh as daisies despite not rotating that much and yet still in 3 competitions.

Apparently the owners of the Liver building have taken out a massive extra fire insurance policy just in case the dippers win the quadruple , a spokesman for Liverpool waterfront authority said.. "after the asterix premier league title they tried their best to burn the building down ,fire engines will be placed on high alert throughout the north west if the asthmatic bus wreckers actually win the quadruple"

Something I'd like to know. Sky are claiming that "Liverpool's bid to win the quad has now gone further than any other English side following their CL semi win against Villreal".

I don't get that, because by my reckoning they're still a minimum of 5 matches away, 4 in the PL and the CL final. We were only 3 matches away, the FAC semi final, the final (had we got to it) and the CL final.

Albeit 4 of those 5 matches depend on our results, I still don't get how 5 matches away from the quad works out to be less than 3 matches, no matter how you twist it?

Correction, make that 6 matches - they still need to win the FAC as well yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.