Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I get the sentiment of Klopp's words today on ticket allocation (35,000 tickets for hospitality is a joke), I can't believe he's actually encouraging their fans to travel to Paris without a ticket.

Does this man have no idea what fans of his club are capable of? And the final is the day before the 37th anniversary. Yeah, go on, off to Paris for the weekend, I'm sure if there is one English club fanbase who will behave impeccably on tour it's Liverpool's. Ffs.

Last edited:
Wow a reasonable dipper.
Glad to know some of you have commonsense and are not all media fuelled idiots.
We have a job to do if we want the league knowing that you'll be there every step of the way, ready if we do slip.
I see that pressure as a good thing for our concentration on the job in hand.

We've probably got 4 finals to play out now to the end, whereas you've got 6 to play out.
Both teams will receive what they've earned/deserved at the end of the season

Haha, I try to be!
the struggle is real though, so many sheeple get sucked into whatever the media want you to think. And yes sadly a good proportion do happen to support the same team as me...

I'd agree. I just haven't seen a flicker from City in the league to indicate that they won't win the last 4 in the league, and I couldn't say the same for Liverpool.

The media make quite a thing of it, but would you say that city and the champs league really is a 'huge' deal? I've often thought that it seems a bit daft - of course you want to win it, like every team in the champs league, but borderline obsessing over it, as the media say?...Imo probably not but be interested to know!

Last edited:
Helping?
It's in our own hands.
Are you getting swept away with the media dipper frenzy again?
It is indeed , as I said earlier, but helping as in possibly allowing you to win it a week earlier...and if you had noted any of my previous posts you would have seen my general disdain for the general media

It is indeed , as I said earlier, but helping as in possibly allowing you to win it a week earlier...and if you had noted any of my previous posts you would have seen my general disdain for the general media
Good lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.