Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say that this forum / thread seems to have reverted pretty much back to how it was when I first started lurking and then registering a couple of years back. Ever since Wednesday night the conspiracy theories seem to have come back and been ramped up.
...But then thats the joy and agony of football that plays with our emotions. Its the hope that gets you!
I have a sneaking suspicion that come late on Saturday, you lot will be praising the likes of Son or Kane for helping you on your way to another title.
May be, fair play, but we laughed our arse's off at Slippery Steve .

I just had a lovely thought. Liverpool could still end the season with just the league cup to show for it. They are favourites for at least 2 of the cups they are still in and any dropped points from City could hand them the title but I think it's apt to quote Spurs' motto in this instance... Dare to dream! :)

Last edited:
A fellow Everton fan mentioned the other night that when you looked like doing the quadruple, the media treated it like a BAD thing. Fast forward to 2022...
Luke Edwards from the Telegraph wrote in March 2021 that if we ended up winning the quadruple it would be bad for English football. Fast forward 12 months the same ‘journalist’ wrote another article saying that neutral fans should be cheering on Liverpools quadruple chase. Just one example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.