Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a few Fabinho fouls yesterday he had plenty of them, The one on Son is as blatant red card you could get. Fabinho had one on Kane I the first half as well completely took him out.

The amount of cards they get away with is ridiculous.
In my head I’ve just had a delightful idea for a vid.
To the tune of ‘heads, shoulders, knees and toes’, a compilation of Liverpool players using/abusing those bits of anatomy… all together now..
‘And arms , and ears (Suarez throwback), and mouth (klopp teeth) and nose’

Watched the game last night. Nerve shredder. Well done Spurs.

Can’t remember who the commentator was, but in a true commentator tradition at Anfield, he proclaimed (with pleasure) Liverpool fans and the KOP are ‘sucking the ball into the back of the net’.

Along with the continual camera shots of Liverpool fans and the KOP during the match.

Is there any other PL fan base at home that get’s so much TV exposure before and during the match like the Coach Wreckers get at Anfield?
It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop at one point.
after the equaliser and the fans found their voice for a few minutes.
the commentator mentioned the special atmosphere lol.

Glenn hoddle had a few understated digs though

‘ the ref wisely held off giving a decision until the he heard what the Kop thought’

None of them had it, before they signed for them
I don’t know the specifics of any diagnosis and the drugs used then but it would be a massive red flag as it were as to why was it identified only when they arrive in Lpool. As part of the regular testing would this not have been thoroughly investigated and if not why not.
It seems when similar kicked off in cycling it is a huge issue.

I suspect the players are totally up for it. I expect a strong starting eleven, everyone on their game, and MOST of the created chanced buried. Come on, City, remember '55!

I don’t know the specifics of any diagnosis and the drugs used then but it would be a massive red flag as it were as to why was it identified only when they arrive in Lpool. As part of the regular testing would this not have been thoroughly investigated and if not why not.
I remember Kolo getting a ban for taking Complan (or similar)

Pretty sure if there was truth in it, Mansour would have the means and motivation to expose it.

Would love it if they did get caught out, but I just can't see it.

Maybe only their 'special lab facility' run by Dalglieshs daughter is the only place in the world that can test, and spot this particular form of Asthma.

I mean they did so well with Covid after all !

Maybe only their 'special lab facility' run by Dalglieshs daughter is the only place in the world that can test, and spot this particular form of Asthma.

I mean they did so well with Covid after all !
Wow yes . Maybe they are on to something for the potential benefit for the future health of mankind and should be sharing the knowledge then.

now, ...just how wrong do you want to be...?
from rawk, of course

Yep. Confirms what I've been saying. They're hurt, disillusioned, they've not processed that loss correctly, self-confidence had a massive hit, their focus is off, they didn't get their mindset right for today, they've been going over and over that disappoinment in isolation- without fellow professionals or the club's staff to help them process it correctly...
Basically, they're all over the place. The next game is always more important than the loss.

Contrast this with Jurgen going on a night out to have fun with his players- minutes after a major loss... giving them a day off, and then regroup the day after- so that they can all share in dealing with the loss, get things off their chests and other discussions, train, laugh, forget about it for a while and re-focus.

They're NOT going into this match like a team whose dealt with that properly, and this confirms they are definitely not ready.
The fans also have their own issues with the team.

If Newcastle turn up, they can get at least a draw. IF, they turn up.
This City, is a shadow of last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.