Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the other day about this. It's a good story, but the writer of the article you linked to may not be the most reliable source.

He's based in Russia and has minimised Russian doping, while writing a lot about it being widespread elsewhere. He was recently criticised for spreading fake pro-Russian conspiracy theories about the war in Ukraine.
He was right about them going off the boil a couple of years ago, though, so judge by results. I would expect the same next year. Can't keep pouring this stuff into elite athletes.

Forest fan in peace. I read that Pep believes everyone supports Liverpool, let me assure you we still have absolutely no time for them( as it is my first post that is really a very gentle way of putting it!) for most Forest fans of my age they are or used to be the team we hated the most, unfortunately as we have not been in the PL for so long our team that we now all despise with a passion is Derby.

Me and a lot of mates would put City as our favourite PL team and that has been the case for some years. I wish you well for the rest of the season, please beat teeth and his now plastic scousers to the title and we will all cheer on RM in Paris.

The support that they had when they came to our place this year was pathetic, we out-sang them all match.

Will be in Manchester on Wednesday night when our youth team take on the red scum in the FA youth cup final, I think we have sold 6000 tickets. Will be tough for our kids but they at least are all local Nottingham lads….well nearly all two are Irish.

Good luck again, hope to play you next year in the PL.
Seconded :-) Great post mate!

Be hilarious if Mane and Salah leave for nowt next season!

Last season mane didn’t look up for it this year been arguably there best player, now they went out got Jota and Dias who plays that side now do bet there thinking last season was sell Mane and give Salah a new contract! Salah though last few months not been at the standards he usually has! Be interesting what Liverpool will do with Mane and Salah I feel one be gone.

We all know who the real cheats are!

But just like Heysel, the coach attack, Liverpool failing FFP, etc, Liverpool fans (inc RAWK) have erased these incidents and won’t mention them, never mind discuss them openly.

6-C0043-C6-E2-B0-4548-9179-2-DE34175-A9-C6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.