Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp needs to manage a team where he is under constant pressure to win things before he can be called an incredible manager.

At Dortmund and Liverpool he doesn't experience that, he's always been the underdog and their fans accept that.
Klopp is obviously a very good manager, but I think you‘re spot on here.
The plucky underdog thing is his entire schtick - and their fans, and the media, have bought into this entirely. So he operates under virtually no pressure.
Can‘t be sure how he‘d do with a club like us, working under constant pressure to win trophies or be dubbed a failure. But personally, I don‘t think he‘d last 5 minutes.

RAWK is laugh out loud funny, this morning.

'Of course they're gonna present the deal as a bona fide 51 million, thats what will go on their books. All the other sweeteners will go via the usual channels. The same channels they were nicked for by uefa yet were exonerated by CAS. It's all bollocks. They know it, we know it but fuck all is said. It's done. The Saudi's did the same thing with the barcodes. Common deniminator? Fucking lawyers, parasites, like agents. Whatever merits we all think about it, the super league will happen whilst uefa, fifa and the pl, take the envelopes. It's not greed by the big clubs, it's self preservation. They know the way the wind is blowing. Fuck the fans revolt. It's all surface encouraged by the uefa, fifa and the oil cluns. Best do it now before the sportswashers contaminate the league. As a Liverpool fan, my destination has always been the Eurpean elite. Fuck the premier league. It's dead in the water'

'Of course they're gonna present the deal as a bona fide 51 million, thats what will go on their books. All the other sweeteners will go via the usual channels. The same channels they were nicked for by uefa yet were exonerated by CAS. It's all bollocks. They know it, we know it but fuck all is said. It's done. The Saudi's did the same thing with the barcodes. Common deniminator? Fucking lawyers, parasites, like agents. Whatever merits we all think about it, the super league will happen whilst uefa, fifa and the pl, take the envelopes. It's not greed by the big clubs, it's self preservation. They know the way the wind is blowing. Fuck the fans revolt. It's all surface encouraged by the uefa, fifa and the oil cluns. Best do it now before the sportswashers contaminate the league. As a Liverpool fan, my destination has always been the Eurpean elite. Fuck the premier league. It's dead in the water'
They make it sound like the end of the world.
When they forget they have the worlds greatest defenders

Slagging off City and Newcastle for the super league? Their American owners pushed for it not ours. As for the premier league being dead in the water? The tv deals it generates gives the majority of the premier league clubs annual budgets that are bigger than most clubs who take part in the champions league. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus are envious of this and wanted to push for the super league.

If the champions league was such a draw why is it tucked away on bt sports? Sky had the rights for it and realised it wasn’t the money maker it’s made out to be.

Klopp is an incredible man motivator and manager, get real.

What they do this season and in the next few will push us to the next level, that is what we want.

Competition makes you better, keeps complacency away.

And the most important thing of all, that incredible competition from Klopp will keep Pep at our club.
Next season will be the annual drop off another thing forgotten when big upping Klopp

Oh dear. There's so much wrong with that post that I don't know where to start! I'm sure all the genuine Liverpool fans who protested against the Super League will be delighted to read that a plastic fan of their club wants to join a closed shop league!

Oh dear. There's so much wrong with that post that I don't know where to start! I'm sure all the genuine Liverpool fans who protested against the Super League will be delighted to read that a plastic fan of their club wants to join a closed shop league!

I think we all know what “common denominator” racist fucks like that guy are really talking about.

Stop it, the guy is exceptional, end of story.

Liverpool aren't under pressure to win things? Try telling the to Brenda Rodgers, Sounness , and Hodgson.

Liverpool did not win a title for 30 years, Klopp was under huge pressure to change that.

You can’t deny their defence of their title was woeful. Once they were back “chasing” they raised their levels again.

Klopp is an exceptional manger, no question, he’s built a relentless machine over there. I do agree with @ShedDweller that he runs his players into the ground over the course of a season - that might be unfair buts it’s the impression I have of him - and to an extent perhaps it’s a bit forced on him and they need to continue to build a deeper squad. But at the end of the day, he’s kept us on our toes and like you said earlier we’ve had to continue to improve - I suspect without Klopp’s challenge Pep would have left us already. I’ve got a sneaky feeling conte will challenge us both quite hard next season with spurs as well, I can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.