Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said you cant talk football with the scousers , something happens to them.
its like flicking a switch.
i work with the scousers and we have a good laugh they actually a decent bunch until....
you mention football.
they turn into angry seething almost violent conversations triggered by the mildest of comments.
i have great fun winding em up when they have a bad game (not often enough).
fortunately this also triggers the everton fans in my support so i just leave em to it lol

A wee tale pre pandemic, was walking up the hill past the new appartments to turn onto Regents road where I was parked. Traffic built up waiting for the lights to change. A white minivan stopped a few yards in front of me. A whiny Scouse brogue cut the air: "Ey 'are mate. " Like an idiot, I made eye contact!

The bloke had rolled down a window and was waving the biggest dildo I've ever seen at me, loadsamoney style. It could have been a black mamba, anal intruder, for all I know a prostate stimulator. The morons in the van collapsed into paroxysms of laughter.

Quick as a flash I enquired politely if it was for his good lady wife, as he had a bit of trouble in that area. Certainly wiped the smile of his face. Remember thinking though, what an odd lot as they drove off!

I think their out of town fans generally have to be more scouse than the locals to be accepted and why they tend to be a lot more weirder. I often get asked " red or blue" living on the south coast now. You can see the sense of relief when you say blue. The fans are a bit like the media darlings in that they all subscribe to the " best fans in der world lar" mantra and they will never change as they never get called out on anything.

Brighton & Hove Albion are RIGHT THERE, guys. And they're not as awful as they were back when I was in primary school.

When things are going wrong, Klopp turns nasty.
His chest thump, jumping down the ear of 4th ref and doning that horrid inbred side smile,
His brother running around like a demented dog,
All remind me of the Whitakers inbred family, Kloppy is Ray.

When things are going wrong, Klopp turns nasty.
His chest thump, jumping down the ear of 4th ref and doning that horrid inbred side smile,
His brother running around like a demented dog,
All remind me of the Whitakers inbred family, Kloppy is Ray.
Things don’t even have to go “wrong”. They can go just slightly askew. He’s perfect for them. Entitled, full of braggadocio and excuses, never his fault. Also his chompers are fucking irritating as hell.

Brighton & Hove Albion are RIGHT THERE, guys. And they're not as awful as they were back when I was in primary school.
One of my best mates is a Brighton fan- took him the Merseyside Derby pre pandemic. He realised in a day why we never got on with our good neighbours. Sampled the joys of County Road also

Having worked as a steward at The Den, I didn't actually find Millwall fans that bad...but then I kept my mouth shut
Having worked as a lecturer at Lewisham FE College for a ten year period in the 90s, I found many of them to be racist thugs with little to no morals...but then, I did teach maths so I might've just been seeing a reaction to that, I suppose :)

I think their out of town fans generally have to be more scouse than the locals to be accepted and why they tend to be a lot more weirder. I often get asked " red or blue" living on the south coast now. You can see the sense of relief when you say blue. The fans are a bit like the media darlings in that they all subscribe to the " best fans in der world lar" mantra and they will never change as they never get called out on anything.

Is that a fucking glove puppet or one of the muppets that didn't make the cut for the TV show (52 seconds in)? Looks and sounds like one of Rees-Moggs kids or something. What a prick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.